PC SOFT

FORUMS PROFESSIONNELS
WINDEVWEBDEV et WINDEV Mobile

Accueil → WINDEV 2024 → WinDev 8 Pocket PC
WinDev 8 Pocket PC
Débuté par Teun van Unen, 19 aoû. 2004 01:51 - 2 réponses
Posté le 19 août 2004 - 01:51
Hello,
I wonder if the WinDev 8 for Pocket-PC at this moment is a full English version? Who can tell me ? And when you have the knowledge of WinDev 8
'normal' is it really quit simple to develop with the Pocket-PC version?
TIA, Teun van Unen - UNDIX InformatieSystemen - Netherlands
Posté le 19 août 2004 - 06:17
Hello,
I wonder if the WinDev 8 for Pocket-PC at this moment is a full English version? Who can tell me ? And when you have the knowledge of WinDev 8

Not in English yet. I had the pleasure of having it demo'ed to me a couple of months ago. Same W-Language, the interface was much like WinDev 8. I think it will be easy to use if you already know WD 8. I will probably end up buying a copy before the end of the year for my companies use.
Art
Posté le 19 août 2004 - 10:37
Hi Teun,
French at the moment, but there was an English patch for the second beta (which I still use for the Gold version). With this patch a lot of the IDE is in English, of cource not the help system. I have worked some months with WinDev PPC and WinDev 8 French and I can tell you that it is very simple to use the French ones. All you need is the English help of WinDev 8 beside.
HTH
Raimund
Hello,

http://www.invitec.com