PC SOFT

FORUMS PROFESSIONNELS
WINDEVWEBDEV et WINDEV Mobile

Accueil → WINDEV 2024 → Connecting to a Siemens Hipath (tftp?)
Connecting to a Siemens Hipath (tftp?)
Débuté par Arie Mars, 01 déc. 2009 17:02 - 3 réponses
Posté le 01 décembre 2009 - 17:02
Hi,
I need to get data (telephone calls) from a Siemens Hipath Telephone System.
Anyone done this before?
Not really a Windev question maybe. On the other hand: I need to integrate some kind of scheduled task in my (WD!) software to do this.
If I'm right the Hipath can dump data to a TFTP-server. I'm not sure what that means. Can I make such a T-FTP server with Windev?
Posté le 01 décembre 2009 - 17:53
"Arie Mars" <guest@news.pcsoft.fr> a écrit dans le message de news:
105802009120116000404.41990@news.pcsoft.fr...

Hi,
I need to get data (telephone calls) from a Siemens Hipath Telephone
System.
Anyone done this before?
Not really a Windev question maybe. On the other hand: I need to integrate
some kind of scheduled task in my (WD!) software to do this.
If I'm right the Hipath can dump data to a TFTP-server. I'm not sure what
that means. Can I make such a T-FTP server with Windev?

Hi,

To do this with an Hipath 3000 without a network card, I connected the
hipath with RS323 and monitor telephone call this way. I build a server
application which run on the PC connected to the hipath which store incoming
and outgoing phone call data.

Albert P.
Membre enregistré
1 message
Posté le 05 février 2019 - 12:03
There are numerous TFTP servers in the market but mostly people look forward to the free ones and don’t know which ones are the best to utilize. Here we will introduce you will some of the best TFTP servers that are free of cost.

1- Solarwinds TFTP Server:
There are people who like it because of its features and the fact that it is free. It always comes with a more than one design which lets you to shift these files and handle file sizes of up to 4GB.
It also has a protection part to the procedure because of its IP restriction feature. It’s a system where users can blacklist certain IPs that they don’t want access to your data or only the proposed receivers.

2- TFTPD32 Server:
This tool has a number of other services such as the DHCP server, DNS server, Syslog and the SNTP server that harmonizes the clock.
In case you want to go in detail then just visit this website https://appuals.com/the-5-best-free-tftp-servers-for-windows/ The combination of all these functionalities in one tool seats TFTPD32 as a power tool for any type of inattentiveness. It has the capability to shift files without the need of credit from the receiver’s end. In case you are working on a large network, then you can recognize just how much time and energy you saved.
Posté le 16 janvier 2020 - 10:24
Below you can find a list of AMO commands and a general description for that command for the Siemens HiPath 4000 IP PBX. Many of these commands are used with other Siemens HiPath versions as well as HiCom and can be used as a quick reference sheet for technicians.

https://printerhelpcenter.com/how-to-fix-canon-printer-error-b200/
https://printerhelpcenter.com/fix-brother-printer-offline-to-online/