PC SOFT

FORUMS PROFESSIONNELS
WINDEVWEBDEV et WINDEV Mobile

Accueil → WINDEV 2024 → RTF-Toolbar
RTF-Toolbar
Débuté par Guenter Predl, 13 déc. 2004 11:34 - 3 réponses
Posté le 13 décembre 2004 - 11:34
Hi friends,
what is the correct way to add the RTF-toolbar supercontrol to an already existing form? I added the RTF-toolbar by copying / pasting from the supercontrol-panel, not by use of the Kouglof. On a blank form it works perfectly. On an already existing form with dozens of controls on it - it doesn't work: The font names aren't shown in the the COMBO_FONT - it's empty. But it runs through the initialization process and there it is filled with the font names correctly, obviously it is emptyied somewhen afterwards.
Thanks, Guenter
Posté le 13 décembre 2004 - 15:33
G'day Guenter
We also had some issues with the rtf super control, so we broke it up into its components. You can take out the whole top row which holds the spell checker,fonts,size etc, throw away the rest of the super control and just paste that part into your screen and then link it to text fields on the screen. There is also a good example of the rft process in the RTF Editor example.
Regards
Al
Posté le 13 décembre 2004 - 20:05
Hi Al,
thanks a lot for your insights! I'll try to make it work, piece by piece.
Kind regards,
Guenter
G'day Guenter
We also had some issues with the rtf super control, so we broke it up into its components. You can take out the whole top row which holds the spell checker,fonts,size etc, throw away the rest of the super control and just paste that part into your screen and then link it to text fields on the screen. There is also a good example of the rft process in the RTF Editor example.
Regards
Al
Posté le 15 décembre 2004 - 13:18
Hi Guenter,
I think you just have a RAZ()/Reset() Problem.
Try to use : ExecuteTraitement(SCRtf.objet,trtInit) behind RAZ()
This should help.
However handling Supercontrols is even in WD8 still a nightmare. Try to use Event() to trap mouseevents an you'll know what I mean.
a last tip : Sometimes the SuperControl's local procedures don't compile. Just insert a blank line- Save- Compile- the Window.
hth
björn
Hi friends,
what is the correct way to add the RTF-toolbar supercontrol to an already existing form? I added the RTF-toolbar by copying / pasting from the supercontrol-panel, not by use of the Kouglof. On a blank form it works perfectly. On an already existing form with dozens of controls on it - it doesn't work: The font names aren't shown in the the COMBO_FONT - it's empty. But it runs through the initialization process and there it is filled with the font names correctly, obviously it is emptyied somewhen afterwards.
Thanks, Guenter