PC SOFT

FORUMS PROFESSIONNELS
WINDEVWEBDEV et WINDEV Mobile

Accueil → WINDEV 2024 → List Box on Edit Box problem
List Box on Edit Box problem
Débuté par robert zhong, 07 aoû. 2003 03:56 - 3 réponses
Posté le 07 août 2003 - 03:56
Hi, All
I have a annoying problem with List Box on top of a Edit Box.
I have the list box opened only by clicking a button to save space on the screen. I want the list box behaves like a popup menu, but when the list box is active(ListXXX..state = Active) , it covers a edit box undernealth, now when I select an item right above the edit box, the cusor goes to the edit box .
how can I make the focus only on the list box instead of any controls under the box.
thanks in advance
robert zhong
Posté le 07 août 2003 - 05:22
Hi, All
I have the list box opened only by clicking a button to save space on the screen. I want the list box behaves like a popup menu, but when the list box is active(ListXXX..state = Active) , it covers a edit box undernealth, now when I select an item right above the edit box, the cusor goes to the edit box .
how can I make the focus only on the list box instead of any controls under the box.
thanks in advance
robert zhong

Hi Robert,
Have you tried using Above or AboveAll, and/or making the list box modal?
Art
Posté le 07 août 2003 - 09:48
You can put the editbox in display when you are focused on the combo.
greetings,
Joop van der Linden
Member of the dutch speaking Windev Developer Group. (WDG)
Hi, All
thanks in advance
robert zhong

New-Way Automation bv
Posté le 08 août 2003 - 09:19
G'day Robert
Have you tried using planes ?
If you put the listbox on plane 2 and the edit box on plane1 you can switch between the 2 planes when the user clicks on the button. When they exit the list box you can reactivate the edit box plane and hide the listbox plane. Will only work if you don't have a tab panel on the screen.
Regards
Al