PC SOFT

FORUMS PROFESSIONNELS
WINDEVWEBDEV et WINDEV Mobile

Accueil → WINDEV 2024 → multiple selection in a table based on a query
multiple selection in a table based on a query
Débuté par Christine schokkaert, 10 fév. 2005 12:28 - 3 réponses
Posté le 10 février 2005 - 12:28
Working with windev 8
I create a table control based on a query.I want to allow multiple selection but i can not choose it in the description tab.
Is there a work around. I want to select several rows at the same time in order to perform a procedure with these selected rows.
Thanks
Christine
Posté le 10 février 2005 - 13:00
G'day Christine
Make sure that the W5.5 compatible option in the Table >Details is not ticked as it turns the multi selection off when it is ticked
Regards
Al
Posté le 10 février 2005 - 13:10
Hi Al,
I checked and it was not ticked. BUt the radio button to activate multiple selection is not higlighted.
Christine

G'day Christine
Make sure that the W5.5 compatible option in the Table >Details is not ticked as it turns the multi selection off when it is ticked
Regards
Al
Posté le 11 février 2005 - 09:08
Working with windev 8
I create a table control based on a query.I want to allow multiple selection but i can not choose it in the description tab.
Is there a work around. I want to select several rows at the same time in order to perform a procedure with these selected rows.
Thanks
Christine

Multi-select tables can be made using a check-box in the File / Query and Table. Please use search function of forum, this has been discussed for quite a number of times already.
Regards, Guenter