PC SOFT

FORUMS PROFESSIONNELS
WINDEVWEBDEV et WINDEV Mobile

Accueil → WINDEV 2024 → Locked records
Locked records
Débuté par Blofeld, 27 jan. 2004 11:57 - 2 réponses
Posté le 27 janvier 2004 - 11:57
Hi
I use the instruction HLocRecNum, when the record is readonly locked, and i open it from a second computer, it takes several minutes to load the record. Then i recieve a message that the record is locked. Is it normal that it takes that time? Or have i used the wrong instruction?
Thanks
Blofeld
Posté le 27 janvier 2004 - 13:45
Hi
I use the instruction HLocRecNum, when the record is readonly locked, and i open it from a second computer, it takes several minutes to load the record. Then i recieve a message that the record is locked. Is it normal that it takes that time? Or have i used the wrong instruction?
Thanks
Blofeld

Hello,
Just have a look to the H.NbRetry variable in the help file.
It sets the number of times that the application will try to be lock the record. The default value is 50 in WD7 and 20 in WD5.5. If you want to reduce the time, just set a lower value. If it takes several minutes to get the message, I guess that your network is slow so you should reduce the H.NbRetry value.
Michel Fages
Posté le 27 janvier 2004 - 13:45
Hi
Thanks
Blofeld

Hello,
Just have a look to the H.NbRetry variable in the help file.
It sets the number of times that the application will try to be lock the record. The default value is 50 in WD7 and 20 in WD5.5. If you want to reduce the time, just set a lower value. If it takes several minutes to get the message, I guess that your network is slow so you should reduce the H.NbRetry value.
Michel Fages