PC SOFT

FORUMS PROFESSIONNELS
WINDEVWEBDEV et WINDEV Mobile

Accueil → WINDEV 2024 → Windev/Webdev/Windev Mobile 17 for sale
Windev/Webdev/Windev Mobile 17 for sale
Débuté par George Lehmann, 03 fév. 2016 01:04 - 3 réponses
Posté le 03 février 2016 - 01:04
I have a full license to Version 17 with like-new manuals, installation disks, and dongles. (I hardly used any of the bits :-) ) I also have a copy of Glenn Rathke's 'Getting Up to Speed with WD (v18)' with two manuals and disks. I have verified this license can be transferred and upgraded to Version 20 (downloadable) for $910 with rights to V21 when it comes out.

I'll sell the whole lot for $500 if anyone is interested, and ship via UPS ground for free within the continental USA. If interested, please contact me via email at gelpilot@gmail.com as I'll probably only be back on this forum once every day or two.

Thanks,
George Lehmann
Broken Arrow, OK
Posté le 03 février 2016 - 22:40
I received a reply from the Windev US website from 'Marc' who signed off as president. I've been out of Windev so long I don't know the people anymore.

Marc's reply is a bit ambiguous now that I look at it, so I've queried him for further detail. I'll update when I get more info.

Thx,
George Lehmann
Broken Arrow, OK
Posté le 04 février 2016 - 22:20
Marc has advised me that an upgrade on all three products from V17 to V20 can be purchased for $1630. Since a new license for all three is $2700, my $500 seems reasonable to anyone looking to add another seat for all three products. Plus there's that copy of Glenn's training materials.

On the other hand, if anyone wants to make me any kind of an offer, I'm open now that the facts are available. If I get a few offers, I'll choose within a couple of days.

Thanks,
George Lehmann
Broken Arrow, OK
Posté le 11 avril 2019 - 14:57
is the windev pack still available for sale?