PC SOFT

FORUMS PROFESSIONNELS
WINDEVWEBDEV et WINDEV Mobile

Accueil → WINDEV 2024 → User active window
User active window
Débuté par Andre Fourie, 27 mai 2017 12:14 - 3 réponses
Posté le 27 mai 2017 - 12:14
Hi Everyone,

Can someone help please - On a C/S application, I have some windows that can be run by only one user at a time. I tried this by recording the user and window in a file and delete it when the user exits the window, but will still have the record there in case the system crashed. So ideally I would like to check at he beginning of the window if another user is busy accessing the window without using a log file. Has anyone done this before? WD21/22. Thanks
Posté le 27 mai 2017 - 13:05
Hi,

you can delete all remaining entries for a specific user when this user logs in again. But you still need a possibility to delete these entries manually.
Create a window with a table to delete this entries. So the locked records can be freed manually.
Posté le 29 mai 2017 - 09:02
Hi,

You can use a timer and write every minute the date + time into your record.
If you are using HFSQL client/server then use HInfoServer("MyConnection", hInfoDate) to retrieve the date+time on the server. So you don't have to worry about synchronised times.
If the record is >= 2 minutes old then you know that the user is not in the window anymore.

Regards,

Joris.
Posté le 29 mai 2017 - 20:42
I want to know where the error (21, Err_Internal) comes from, the information I found in the webdev help is not enough. I would like to know why this error is skipped, as well as how to solve it.