PC SOFT

FORUMS PROFESSIONNELS
WINDEVWEBDEV et WINDEV Mobile

Accueil → WINDEV 2024 → [WD22] If I use a Table or Tree View Table using a Query, How I can enter the Parameters ?
[WD22] If I use a Table or Tree View Table using a Query, How I can enter the Parameters ?
Débuté par David Cabrera, 18 oct. 2017 16:44 - 3 réponses
Posté le 18 octobre 2017 - 16:44
If I use a Table or Tree View Table using a Query, How I can enter the Parameters ?

Thanks in advance.
Posté le 18 octobre 2017 - 16:58
Hi David,

when you create such a table, Windev automatically adds the code for setting the parameters in the table init code area.

If you need to change them on the fly, then adapt that code to use values stored in fields or variables as parameters, then do a tabledisplay with the tainitquery, or tainit parameter (from the top of my head, mileage may differ)

Best regards
Posté le 18 octobre 2017 - 17:28
Hello Fabrice Harari

thanks for your answer, I put the treeview table in a window where I filled a table with the query through programming, the treeview table is to be able to generate a report, without me doing anything the report comes out well, with the query already filtered by the parameter , that was the only thing I needed to do.

But it's good to know how to do it in execution mode, I'll prove it later.

Thanks
Posté le 18 octobre 2017 - 19:44
Hi David,

there seems to be a misunderstanding here...

When you originally said "...Table or Tree View Table using a Query.." I understood LINKED TO a query and answered accordingly.

You are now talking about a table filled by programming, and that is a completely different beast. IN that case, it doesn't matter if the original data is coming from a file, a query or anything else, only that YOUR CODE is filling the table by programming.

Best regards