PC SOFT

FORUMS PROFESSIONNELS
WINDEVWEBDEV et WINDEV Mobile

Accueil → WINDEV 2024 → WD22 - Wordprocessing control.
WD22 - Wordprocessing control.
Débuté par Aad Gouka, 14 nov. 2017 14:38 - 10 réponses
Posté le 14 novembre 2017 - 14:38
Hi all,

I played around with the WP-control. The menu is completely in English. Is there a way to translate things or do I have to buy WDInt ?

Best regards,

Aad
Posté le 14 novembre 2017 - 15:08
hello Aad,

You can transate it into Dutch:). Just dubbelclik on the menu.
Posté le 14 novembre 2017 - 15:10
Yes localisation is possible for all languages
Posté le 14 novembre 2017 - 16:34
Thanks to both of you for your answers. Still not succeeding. I have a new window and put the controle in. Doubleclick everywhere, but nothing works.

Best regards,

Aad
Posté le 14 novembre 2017 - 18:37
Do you have the latest update for windev in which the translation for the wp's ribbon got activated?
Posté le 14 novembre 2017 - 18:38
Aad

Same here - I have not found any built-in language options
although there are still quite a number of useful functions missing.
The main one amongst these is the ability to use text boxes so if you need anything other than a simple document.....:mad:

Good news is that according to the French docco on v23 PCS have now got it working.
Just a shame that those of us that already paid for it when upgrading to v22 have got to pay again and get v23.
Posté le 14 novembre 2017 - 21:19
Hello to you all,

Double click on the wordprocesser; In the tab 'General' you see:
IW source of ribbon.

That is the internal window. Search for the window and you can change the menu.

A lot of editing (Hours when also changing the tooltips) and I realy hope that I don't have to do that again in W23 when I want to upgrade the ribbon.
Posté le 15 novembre 2017 - 11:53
OK, found that I believe by selecting the 'Preset' option at the top of the list.
This loaded/copied into the project 'F1_WinDevFAA_BarreTT' as the source and indeed you can from there access all of the code and controls.
Absolute nightmare if you do not speak French though - converting the code to English is of very limited assistance.

I also get 7 compilation errors stating - 'array' element not found in 'DocParagraph' class

Clicking on error re 'array' takes me to code which always contains 'let tabtableau <- f.Paragraph[1].array' where 'f' is declared as a DocFragment - The dropdown list for 'Paragraph' does not contain the 'array' option.

I did manage to get rid of the warnings relating to a second declaration of 'KeyConst.WL' but I am still left with the warning 'Declaration of local variable 'WM_DROPFILES' hides constant 'WM_DROPFILES' of project'

This makes no sense to me as it is only used within the WP control.

Modification of the WP element is not, it would seem, one for the faint hearted.
Posté le 15 novembre 2017 - 13:40
Hi Derek,

You can choose for English as well. See "Description->Language"
Posté le 16 novembre 2017 - 11:41
Aad

Yes, I was aware of that.
My interest was more in translating the code which, when in French, is a total mystery to me.

Converting 'All' code in a single operation to English resulted in the errors I previously mentioned.
A bit of research shows that when converting the code 'soit tabtableau <- f.Paragraphe[1].Tableau'
it is changed to 'let tabtableau <- f.Paragraph[1].array'
Should of course have been 'let tabtableau <- f.Paragraph[1].Table'

Now I have that sorted the mysterious 'WM_DROPFILES' error has dissapeared
Posté le 16 novembre 2017 - 12:24
Aha, I misinterpreted your post. I think I leave it to V23 and hope that I don 't have to wait to V27 to present this to our customers as a new option.

Best regards,

Aad