PC SOFT

FORUMS PROFESSIONNELS
WINDEVWEBDEV et WINDEV Mobile

Accueil → WINDEV 2024 → [WD20] Reconnect to Original Analysis
[WD20] Reconnect to Original Analysis
Débuté par Curtis, 06 déc. 2017 01:11 - Aucune réponse
Posté le 06 décembre 2017 - 01:11
I have an app where I connect to our main server with the following code.
MainServer..Server = MyServer MainServer..Database = MyDb MainServer..User = MyUser MainServer..Password = MyPassword MainServer..Provider = hAccessHFClientServer IF NOT HOpenConnection(MainServer) THEN Error(HErrorInfo()) ELSE HChangeConnection("*", MainServer) END
One of the features of this app needs to connect to our customer databases. I use the following code.
CustomerDatabase..Server = sServer CustomerDatabase..Database = sDatabase CustomerDatabase..User = sUser CustomerDatabase..Password = sPassword CustomerDatabase..Provider = hAccessHFClientServer IF NOT HOpenConnection(CustomerDatabase) THEN Error(HErrorInfo()) ELSE HChangeConnection("*", CustomerDatabase) END // Open the customers analysis IF NOT HOpenAnalysis(fExeDir() + "\CustomerAnalysis.wdd") THEN Error(HErrorInfo(hErrMessage)) END
This all works well, but when it comes time to reconnect to the main server and the original analysis I'm having issues. To do this I call the first block of code again, but I also add HOpenAnalysis().
IF NOT HOpenAnalysis(MyOriginalAnalysis.wdd") THEN Error(HErrorInfo(hErrMessage)) END When I try to access parts of my app that need the original analysis I get errors like "Payments file unknown". MyOriginalAnalysis.wdd is the original analysis file from this project directory. I have also tried HOpenAnalysis("").