PC SOFT

FORUMS PROFESSIONNELS
WINDEVWEBDEV et WINDEV Mobile

Accueil → WINDEV 2024 → Android generation error
Android generation error
Débuté par John Fligg, 14 jan. 2018 19:07 - 2 réponses
Posté le 14 janvier 2018 - 19:07
Can anyone please confirm what the message below means. I am assuming it is trying to find the Translucent style. But I have searched my HD, backups and Recycle Bin and cannot find any evidence of the file ever having been there or deleted.

If I am correct in my assumption how would I recover that style?

Many thanks.

Error Message is :

C:\Ambrit\Development\Equine Manager\Mobile\Android\Equine Manager Android Phone\Android\Generation\uild\intermediates\manifests\ull\ elease\AndroidManifest.xml:69:28-80 : No resource found that matches the given name (at 'theme' with value '@style/Theme.AppCompat.Light.NoActionBar.Translucent').
C:\Ambrit\Development\Equine Manager\Mobile\Android\Equine Manager Android Phone\Android\Generation\uild\intermediates\manifests\ull\ elease\AndroidManifest.xml:398:35-50 : No resource found that matches the given name (at 'resource' with value '@xml/searchable').

FAILED
Posté le 14 janvier 2018 - 19:39
Solved. Deleted the Android folder and it sorted it out. Usually do that with APK errors but never seen this one before so it threw me.

Phew!
Posté le 14 janvier 2018 - 19:41
Hi. This usually happens when a disk wiping program has deleted contents from the folder where WM saves its unzipped framework.

The solution is to delete the folder \AppData\Local\Temp\FRMK_Android_XXXXXXX

Then you must generate again your app.

Rubén