PC SOFT

FORUMS PROFESSIONNELS
WINDEVWEBDEV et WINDEV Mobile

Accueil → WINDEV 2024 → [WM 22] Push notifications iOS
[WM 22] Push notifications iOS
Débuté par Luis Antonio Gutiérrez Flores, 16 avr. 2018 22:03 - 6 réponses
Posté le 16 avril 2018 - 22:03
We are trying to implement push notifications in iOS using the cloud messaging from google, we got it working on android, but with no luck on iOS. Anyone knows which is the process to use push notifications in iOS?
Posté le 24 avril 2018 - 06:44
Hi Luis

Never used the Google option - only direct to Apple. Are there no examples provided?

Cheers
André
Posté le 26 avril 2018 - 06:44
Luis Antonio Gutiérrez Flores

We are trying to implement push notifications in iOS using the cloud messaging from google, we got it working on android, but with no luck on iOS. Anyone knows which is the process to use push notifications in iOS?

Hello,

If you are sending Push Messages through web then you will have to insert a certificate that is generated in you apple\s developers account and you will have to enable Push Notifications the App ID that you have created. Check this:
[attachment 2673 2018-04-26_101335.png]
Posté le 26 avril 2018 - 15:03
Hi

Yes - you either need to generate a developer or enterprise certificate. I thought that had already been done. I was thinking more along the lines that he was trying to use the new google option that Android uses.

Cheers
André
Posté le 26 avril 2018 - 16:47
We already did this things that have to do with the certificates, but still can't manage to send the notifications :/
Posté le 27 avril 2018 - 13:05
Hello,

We have been using this open source class to send Push Messages using GCM. It is in PHP.

The attached file is a zip file but I had to rename it to .rtf so that it gets attached. I hope I have not broken any rules?

Hope this helps.
[attachment 2674 class.push.rtf]
Posté le 27 avril 2018 - 16:18
Thanks Yogi! We'll check it out and see if it works :) Google recently said that they are deprecating the GCM and everything will be through firebase, anyway we'll check it out, thanks!