PC SOFT

FORUMS PROFESSIONNELS
WINDEVWEBDEV et WINDEV Mobile

Accueil → WINDEV 2024 → WX23 English final version is available
WX23 English final version is available
Débuté par Ruben Sanchez Peña, 06 juin 2018 22:24 - 10 réponses
Posté le 06 juin 2018 - 22:24
Hello everyone, the final version of WX23 is now available for download :cheers:

Rubén
Posté le 07 juin 2018 - 09:55
Hi all,

I installed the latest WD (053k) but I don't see any examples. Are they coming in a separate update ?

Best regards,

Aad
Posté le 07 juin 2018 - 10:47
Hi Aad,

the French versions of Wx 23 do have the full range of examples! Wx 23 / US has near to nothing yet. I recommend to download & install the French versions in order to get at the examples and various other infos that didn't make it into the US-versions. Ok, we could whine about being second class customers but that's been so all the time in the past and will be in the years to come. So what? Let's make the best out of it!
Posté le 07 juin 2018 - 10:50
Thanks Guenter.
Posté le 07 juin 2018 - 11:08
Hi Fabrice,

any software product is to be used with caution, with very rare exceptions there is no software product on this planet without any errors. One has to test whether it's working for one's purpose. That's fine. But I cannot understand why some fails aren't fixed over several years!

I have some problems with PDFs. To switch page orientation from portrait to landscape and then back to portrait will give you text on the landscape page which "thinks" that its page width is like that of a portrait page. This fails for text only, lines and other graphic do know that they're on a landscape page. There's no way to tell the landscape page its actual dimensions. However, it works if a portrait page is followed by two landscape pages. Still not working.

The HFSQL Control Center "imports" HF Classic into HFSQL C/S only on the condition that file extensions are .fic and the logical name of the file matches the file name on disk. Still not working.
Posté le 07 juin 2018 - 18:09
Hi All

To install the latest versions is it recommended to uninstall the prerelease versions first? Or does the later version simply install over / update the older version?

Thanks
Posté le 07 juin 2018 - 18:22
It will install/update the pre-release as required.
Done mine - no issues.
Posté le 07 juin 2018 - 19:23
pdf Reader control now is working fine and use it right away without adobe reader, cool :spos:

Cheers
King
Posté le 07 juin 2018 - 21:28
Thanks, Derek. Upgraded just fine.
Posté le 08 juin 2018 - 05:49
GuenterP

Hi Aad,

the French versions of Wx 23 do have the full range of examples! Wx 23 / US has near to nothing yet. I recommend to download & install the French versions in order to get at the examples and various other infos that didn't make it into the US-versions. Ok, we could whine about being second class customers but that's been so all the time in the past and will be in the years to come. So what? Let's make the best out of it!

will the code in french or US .
Posté le 08 juin 2018 - 07:53
Hi ccc2, you can convert the French code to English at any time! Your wx product has a built-in converter ....
see:
Code ... Convert The Code