PC SOFT

FORUMS PROFESSIONNELS
WINDEVWEBDEV et WINDEV Mobile

Accueil → WINDEV 2024 → WD 22 and touch screens
WD 22 and touch screens
Débuté par Jeff Graham, 12 juil. 2018 19:56 - 5 réponses
Posté le 12 juillet 2018 - 19:56
We have schools that use our software with touch screens. When we upgraded to WD 22, some machines started having a problem where randomly, no matter where you touch it selected the same item. The item was not anywhere near where the first incorrect touch response occurred. The touch screen still works correctly outside our application.

The only way it can be fixed is to exit our application and start it again. Where it will run again for a random period of time.

Has anyone else experience this kind of problem?
Posté le 12 juillet 2018 - 20:50
Hi

Not sure but I just guest that it might relate to screen resolution or color contrast sensitivity with wd22 App, try testing it out as below:

Unit examples (WINDEV): The system functions (screens)

and check with mouse and keyboard pointer to wd22 buttons or selected object.

or try also using different color buttons of a test wd22 program for touchingScreen test.

HTH

King
Posté le 12 juillet 2018 - 21:38
Hi Jeff,

If I'm not mistaken, one of the things that were introduced in v22 is the possibility to deal with screen coordinates either the trditional way or in a DPI insensitive way, and that is JUST a checkbox in the project settings.

So please verify that this project is set to manage coordinates in the traditional way, and see if that makes a difference.

Best regards
Posté le 12 juillet 2018 - 23:08
Thanks for the suggestions. However, I can't find the option you describe, Fabrice. Can you give me more specific description. I looked in the project description tabs and searched the WD 22 help without success.
Posté le 13 juillet 2018 - 08:42
Hi Jeff.
You can find it on every window. See.
Posté le 13 juillet 2018 - 14:05
Hi Jeff

project properties, ADVANCED tab, option at the bottom (unit of size and positions)

Best regards