PC SOFT

FORUMS PROFESSIONNELS
WINDEVWEBDEV et WINDEV Mobile

Accueil → WINDEV 2024 → WebDev 23 stability
WebDev 23 stability
Débuté par Don Schwirtlich, 04 aoû. 2018 04:23 - 3 réponses
Posté le 04 août 2018 - 04:23
Are there issues with stability on 23 with Webdev ? I run a lot of things on this machine without issues, Windev has never crashed - but I am trying to run basic tutorial exercises - and am crashing - it does seem to occur around doing work adding/modifying items in the analysis - i am taking the default on everything , but I am still getting these crashes. And today, I went into avg and excluded the directories that webdev run in - to see if that was the issue, and it doesnt appear to be.
Posté le 04 août 2018 - 10:00
Hi Don,
Uncheck Telemetry, from General Options, and see if this makes any difference.

Regards
Steven Sitas
https://www.alpha360.biz
Posté le 04 août 2018 - 14:03
Thanks Steven , I unchecked Telemetry - went back to the analysis, pulled up one of the tables, added a field - test - made it a radio list, etc field. Then went down to add the options, added 1 , 2, 3, then went to click the Check mark and it crashed. Thanks for your suggestions, I appreciate it.

Trying work arounds for it.
Posté le 13 août 2018 - 21:38
A follow up on Web Dev 23 stability - in my small world. As previously posted, I ran into a bug early on in the webdev23 tutorial, worried me a bit. I reported it to pcsoft, they tested it, confirmed it , and put it their 'to be fixed ' list, thanked me.

Since, then weekend, evenings, I have been beating on webdev 23 , awp, with many different controls, on a very crowded screens, that in my previous life, would even with a very mature product, probably would have caused at least one gpf. I have had no gpfs, nothing, everything has gone as expected, so for me, at least, great news.

Best regards,

Don Schwirtlich