PC SOFT

FORUMS PROFESSIONNELS
WINDEVWEBDEV et WINDEV Mobile

Accueil → WINDEV 2024 → [WX23] Where are all the examples?
[WX23] Where are all the examples?
Débuté par Ola, 22 aoû. 2018 11:26 - 6 réponses
Posté le 22 août 2018 - 11:26
Hi all,

I had some extra time so I decided to check whether there are any new interesting samples installed with WX23. To my great surprice there are practically no examples, only 4 office-related ones with WD23, 3 cross-platform ones in WM23 and 3 complete ones WB23! And no sample components at all!

Where are they? Where can I download them?

Best regards
Ola
Posté le 22 août 2018 - 12:41
Hi Ola,

all of the examples are to be found in the French version, virtually none in the English version! Even most of the examples which have been there aren't there anymore. If we need an example we revert to the French ones ...

It may be that someone at PC Soft remembered that with Wx products are able to make mulitlanguage applications and they're working on that ... it may be that they simply forgot to add the examples to v23. Who knows? Distributors like us are kept like champignons - always in the dark.
Posté le 22 août 2018 - 14:15
Hi Guenter

Oh, that's nice! So where can I download the french examples? Or do I have to download the complete French WX products just to get the examples? My computer probably would have something better to do.

Best regards
Ola
Posté le 22 août 2018 - 14:43
The examples are still there, but you have to open one first. So go to Open an example and choose the one you want. The example opens automatically.

Best regards,

Aad
Posté le 22 août 2018 - 15:56
Thanks Aad,

I'll check that.

best regards
Ola
Posté le 24 août 2018 - 11:33
Aad is right. Opening the first (any) sample (from within WB), downloads also all(?) the other samples!

Ola
Posté le 24 août 2018 - 13:52
Correction:
Not all samples are downloaded automatically, only some. Some have to be separately downloaded, and some are not found at all. In short: its a mess.

Ola