PC SOFT

FORUMS PROFESSIONNELS
WINDEVWEBDEV et WINDEV Mobile

Accueil → WINDEV 2024 → dCopyBlt
dCopyBlt
Débuté par Piet van Zanten, 04 fév. 2004 00:27 - 1 réponse
Posté le 04 février 2004 - 00:27
I want to copy one (small) picture on top of another (large one), with tranparancy. The background of the small picture should not be visible. I used dCopyBlt with all the different options, but I can't get rid of the white background rectangle. Anyone know a solution?
Regards,
Piet
Posté le 04 février 2004 - 09:19
Hi Piet
I haven't yet played around with dCopyBlt, but the first question that comes to my mind, is this:
Does the top picture have a transparent background?
Note, that not all picture file formats can have a transparent bg.
For instance jpg cannot, but gif can.
Use your favorite bitmap editing application to make the bg transparent and then try again. Usually this involves drawing a "clipping path" around the object that you want to remain visible, and perhaps painting the background with some specific color, such as magenta. But check the specific instructions in your bitmap editor.
My favorite bitmap editor is Corel Photopaint because it comes free with Corel Draw, is very adjustable, and can do anything I need, but some people use Photoshop (very expensive) or Paint Shop Pro (somewhat limited in features).
best regards
Ola Pedersen
I want to copy one (small) picture on top of another (large one), with tranparancy. The background of the small picture should not be visible. I used dCopyBlt with all the different options, but I can't get rid of the white background rectangle. Anyone know a solution?
Regards,
Piet

Pienoismalli magazine