PC SOFT

FORUMS PROFESSIONNELS
WINDEVWEBDEV et WINDEV Mobile

Accueil → WINDEV 2024 → Unable to create relationship in analysis.
Unable to create relationship in analysis.
Débuté par PETR_K, 10 nov. 2019 13:33 - 5 réponses
Membre enregistré
68 messages
Posté le 10 novembre 2019 - 13:33
Hello,

I have some troubles with synchronizing analysis with external database (MSSQL).

It shows me that last synchronization was done before 237 days, which is no true. It list of "Elements to synchronize" are still some tables and links and they never disappeared.

In report after synchronization I get a huge list with links that are not synchronized.

Does anybody have idea what all this means? Application seems to work ok but it makes me nervous...

These are some items of the list, there are cca 50 of them.

All source columns are keys of course... I tried to make a key Linked column in MSSQL but it was just a try and did not help eiher.

Link: , Source Column: Firmy.FirmaID, Linked Column: CRMKontakt.FirmaID
Item involved in link must be defined as key.

---
Link: , Source Column: Firmy.FirmaID, Linked Column: DodaciList.FirmaID

---
Link: , Source Column: Sacek.SacekID, Linked Column: DodaciList.SacekID

---
Link: , Source Column: Firmy.FirmaID, Linked Column: DosleFaktury.FirmaID

---
Link: , Source Column: TypyUhrady.TypUhradyID, Linked Column: DosleFaktury.TypUhradyID
Membre enregistré
68 messages
Posté le 27 novembre 2019 - 22:04
I still did not solve it. Anybody here knows what could it be??
Posté le 28 novembre 2019 - 17:19
Hi, did you repair the analysis? This isthe first step before doing anything else.
Membre enregistré
68 messages
Posté le 28 novembre 2019 - 18:14
Sorry I did not mention it but I tried it couple of times, quick, full. Repairing is quick, cca 1s, no error messages. The only thing that worked was deleting analysis and create new one. It is quite couple of months I tried that and as far as I remember I think there was some other problems which I did not want to deal with at that time. But if this is the only way I will have to do it.
Posté le 29 novembre 2019 - 07:43
Hi, yes, the next step would be a new analysis, just for a test. It's not as hard as you think. Make an empty new project and build a new analysis with the same name as the "old" analysis has been, no code, no windows. Open the "old" project and copy file by file (Ctrl-C => Ctrl-V). of the old analysis to the new one. The only thing you have to do is to re-connect the relationships. If possible, try to generate & test the analysis after each file copied. Whenever the analysis is OK then you can delete the directory of the old analyisi and copy the analysis' directory into your "old" project. That should work with your windows and code. Good luck!
Membre enregistré
68 messages
Posté le 30 novembre 2019 - 13:51
Thank you for help Guenter, I will probably have to go this way.