PC SOFT

FORUMS PROFESSIONNELS
WINDEVWEBDEV et WINDEV Mobile

Accueil → WINDEV 2024 → Importing .framework folder into IOS application Windev Mobile 24
Importing .framework folder into IOS application Windev Mobile 24
Débuté par WindevCol, 17 nov. 2019 17:56 - 1 réponse
Posté le 17 novembre 2019 - 17:56
Hello everyone. according to the documentation of Windev Mobile: https://help.windev.com/… on the point #12 you should be able to add the entire .Framework folder in an IOS app so you are able to use that framework for adding that functionality to your app.

Its clearly says that you just need to press the Add button and you will be presented with the option to choose the desired framework. the problem is that when i do that that option is not there and it only allows to choose single files. does anyone knows how to add a whole .Framework folder to the IOS app ? i am in version 24 with the latest update
Posté le 18 novembre 2019 - 01:35
I am going to answer this one MySelf, i did not understand why in some of my projects the option did exist and in other did not, the thing is that for that part of the Wizzard to appear you need to write some C code or SWIFT code first (that does not makes sense to me but that is how it is). In this new project i was making; I want it to to organize from the beginning all the libraries/frameworks and import them. But without writing any C++/SWIFT code yet. that is the reason the option did not appear. as soon as i started writing C++ and SWIFT code the option appeared. I had not seen this behavior before because in all my other projects i had written procedures in C++ so therefore the option was always there. I hope this comment saves some time to people whom have not tried this before.