PC SOFT

FORUMS PROFESSIONNELS
WINDEVWEBDEV et WINDEV Mobile

Accueil → WINDEV 2024 → REST WS - Error when installing Webservice
REST WS - Error when installing Webservice
Débuté par Andres Sanchez, 19 jan. 2022 01:07 - 2 réponses
Posté le 19 janvier 2022 - 01:07
Hi everyone.

I am having an error when I am installing a REST WS that I Generated with Windev 26.
The Webservice still works and with one server the error does not shows and on the other server it does.

The error says:
"Failure mapping entry points of REST service toward the WEB server"

Thanks for your help.

Andres Sanchez
Mexico
Membre enregistré
76 messages
Posté le 21 janvier 2022 - 20:45
Start Regedit.exe and in the key Computer\HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\WOW6432Node\PC SOFT\WEBDEV\26.0\WebservicesREST, delete your service entries, then re-publish to the server .... that most times help

make a backup of the key first....

--
Ben Dell
Riebens Computers Pty Ltd
South Africa Windev Reseller and Support
www.windevsa.co.za
Membre enregistré
9 messages
Posté le 10 mars 2022 - 07:04
I sorted this out. there was an issue with ASP compatibility. I did that installation in IIS 6 and it allowed me to install after it.

now I am having issue in retrieving credentials -

CLIPasswordSDK.exe GetPassword /p AppDescs.AppId="<APP_ID>" /p Query="Safe=<SAFE_NAME>;Folder=Root;Object=<TestAccount>" /o password

it errors out with

{"ErrorCode":"APPAP004E","ErrorMsg":"Password object matching query [Object=<Testaccount>;Safe=<SAFE_NAME>] was not found (Diagnostic Info: 6). Please check that there is a password object that answers your query in the Vault and that both the Provider and the application user have the appropriate permissions needed in order to use the password.

--
TuqueroIMKJernalyn