PC SOFT

FORUMS PROFESSIONNELS
WINDEVWEBDEV et WINDEV Mobile

Accueil → WINDEV 2024 → Automatic scroll bars and MyWindow..Height
Automatic scroll bars and MyWindow..Height
Débuté par guillermo, 05 juin 2006 15:38 - 2 réponses
Posté le 05 juin 2006 - 15:38
Hi forum
I am cloning texts multiline (Width80,Heightp) in a window (WidthP0,Height00).
The quantity of "it clones" depends on the quantity of rows of a table, loaded previously where to each control to clone is indicated their XPos and YPos.
Depending on those "it clones", the Height of the window can be smaller to the position of the last cloned text, for what I go adjusting the Height of the window according to .....
Window1.. Height = miYpos + Controles.Alto + 100
This way the scroll bars doesn't appear.

Now then, if via Description-GUI, I define the window with a height = 3000 and execute the process, the scroll bars appear.
In both cases, the window's size is greater than the screen resolution (800x600).

Can somebody give me an idea?
Thanks
Guillermo
Posté le 12 juin 2006 - 10:59
Hi ... Here the response from PCSoft,to solve the problem
Regards
Guillermo

Dear Sir,

We are not sure to understand your problem. One interpretation would be that when the height of a windows is increased programmatically beyond the screen vertical resolution the vertical automatic scroll bar do not shows up.

This problem can be experienced with an empty window and a button with the following code:

nWindowHeight is int = MyWindow..Height
MyWindow..Height = nWindowHeight + 100

Clicking several times on the button will show that when the windows height is greater than the vertical resolution there is no scroll bar.

Indeed WinDev is adding the vertical scroll bar when building the windows at runtime in accordance with the initial height on the window and the current vertical resolution. This mecanism is not likely to change.

However the following technic may be of interest for you :

- in the Description_GUI set the windows height to 3000 (for example)
- in the window init code start with

MyWindow..Height = 300 // 300 is an example

You will have the vertical scroll bar.

Best regards,
Patrick Philipot.

WinDev Hot line
PCSOFT France
Posté le 13 juin 2019 - 15:13
Thanks. That Helped.