PC SOFT

FORUMS PROFESSIONNELS
WINDEVWEBDEV et WINDEV Mobile

pcsoft.us.windev
Forum consacré à WINDEV (version en cours), en anglais
« Hi, This message is to announce that WinDev 23, WebDev 23 and WinDev Mobile 23 are now available (pre-release version). You will find the download link here : http://www.windev.… »
Débuté le 07 mai. 2018 par
« I'm running the latest version of Windev 23 and creating a 64-bit windows program. The program's exe works fine but I can't create an auto-update install. I've tried many times, I'… »
Débuté le 18 jan. 2019 par
Aucune réponse
« Hi, I use tabletoexcel to export a large table to excel. I use WD14 and it takes a long time to export all rows in one excel file. If I split it in 20.000-row pieces the process r… »
Débuté le 17 oct. 2014 par
« Hello, I am trying to hash the passwords using: sPassword is string = "MiContraseña" sClave is string = HashString(HA_SHA_256, sPassword) tmp is string FOR i=1 _TO_ Length(sClave… »
Débuté le 09 jan. 2019 par
« I have a client who would like a BPM. They need to be able to procure or build a BPM that is then configurable to have End-User build workflow templates and generate emails/report… »
Débuté le 15 mai. 2015 par
« G'day All Is anyone running branches in the SCM ? I have a project running under SCM but when I try and create a branch I get a message: scm:\Windev Projects\ProjectName is not … »
Débuté le 30 oct. 2007 par
« Hello, When I am adding an Internal Window to Dynamic Tab it comes up as expected but when the IW is bigger than the size of Dynamic Tab some of the controls get cut from right an… »
Débuté le 09 jan. 2019 par
Aucune réponse
« Hello, I'm fresh user in Windev . I'm begining my adventure with this tool I have a data in excel file and I need to import it to HyperFile . I have already found a function to i… »
Débuté le 01 aoû. 2011 par
« I have a MS SQL Server database that I need to open using a valid C# connection string. Is there a way to open the connection using the provided connection string? I want to be abl… »
Débuté le 03 jan. 2019 par
Aucune réponse
« Hello I have over 120 excel files to protect with the same password. These files are created with WD, reading each record (one for every excel file) from a customer file and becaus… »
Débuté le 21 oct. 2010 par