PC SOFT

FORUMS PROFESSIONNELS
WINDEVWEBDEV et WINDEV Mobile

pcsoft.us.windev
Forum consacré à WINDEV (version en cours), en anglais
« Hello, Version 24 "Update 2" is available (240077F). You will find the download link here : https://www.windev.com/ts/download/index.html -- Best Regards, >>PC SOFT… »
Débuté le 18 oct. 2019 par
« FYI and for those interested: I dumped the latest V24 releases of the OOP main classes in the PCSoft Repository. Been receiving regular requests by email from other users on update… »
Débuté aujourd'hui, 16:54 par
« HELLO ! I would like to know if there someone in Israel that using Windev ? Please send me e-mail to: candidat@hotmail.co.il Thank you.… »
Débuté le 03 juil. 2007 par
6 réponses
« Hello, I have the following code that produces a batch of PDFs from a report. When printing the PDFs is it possible to suppress the printing message? The code below is run when c… »
Débuté le 02 nov. 2019 par
« Hello, I have some troubles with synchronizing analysis with external database (MSSQL). It shows me that last synchronization was done before 237 days, which is no true. It list … »
Débuté le 10 nov. 2019 par
Aucune réponse
« i think is the time of the year, that we as customer can suggest what we think it should come as new features in the new version of the Windev PCSOFT products. As you know they mi… »
Débuté le 05 juil. 2019 par
« Dear WX Users We are looking for a full-time WX developer. You should be willing to relocate and work in Botswana (Africa). You should be able to communicate fluently in English.… »
Débuté le 31 oct. 2019 par
8 réponses
« Hello WINDEV and WINDEV MOBILE colleagues! I hope I am in the right forum because my problem WINDEV and WINDEV Mobile concerns. I'm using the latest version of WINDEV24 and WINDEV… »
Débuté le 07 nov. 2019 par
Aucune réponse
« What is opacity property for in a Edit Control ? When I set opacity to any value, edit control doesn't change at caption (left portion) also, when I set a checkbox grayed, it tur… »
Débuté le 07 nov. 2019 par
Aucune réponse