PC SOFT

FORUMS PROFESSIONNELS
WINDEVWEBDEV et WINDEV Mobile

pcsoft.us.windev
Forum consacré à WINDEV (version en cours), en anglais
« G'day All I have read all the doco on replication but am still unclear on how it handles child files in a normalized database. When it synchonizes data from the subscriber database… »
Débuté le 30 jan. 2006 par
Aucune réponse
« Scenario: Develop web page in WB 9. Press GO (or even GO PROJECT or GO HOMEPAGE). Internet Explorer starts, but it has a white blank page - nothing in the address bar. I imagine I … »
Aucune réponse
« My current website is written in WebDev 7. On my webserver I have WebDev Deployment 7. I am writing a new website in WB 9... but I am not sure if I can run both WB 7 Deployment and… »
Aucune réponse
« Hi forum .... I am looking for an OCX to burn CD, to include it in a project, they can recommend to me someone? Thanks Guillermo… »
Aucune réponse
« Hello to all Probably my question is a dummy request, but i'm not able to connect to my server from a Windev application: i always receive a Mysql error 1251 - Consider to update y… »
« Hello all, Am I missing something, or is there no option with Windev's native graphing capabilities to create a graph with two different Y-Coordinates? I have two series on differe… »
Aucune réponse
« Hi, I'm trying to run wdmodfic like this: C:\panbos\Exe\WDModfic.exe -error -report /US /WDD="c:\panbos\exe\panbos.wdd" /SERVER=admin:passwd@basil/modtest A split second later, too… »
« I come from a programming background where we have had to specifically lock a file, save the changes and then unlock it. Windev appears to handle this automatically, only reporting… »
Débuté le 27 jan. 2006 par
2 réponses
« Hello, We too are experimenting with HF Client\Server. The problem is that we have (yet again) a drop in performance. Since I've little experience with Client\Server in general, I … »
Débuté le 24 jan. 2006 par
« How do you fill the combo box in a table with data from a Query? I have queried out the data but I have something wrong with my ListAdd. The table name is table1, the combo box is … »