PC SOFT

FORUMS PROFESSIONNELS
WINDEVWEBDEV et WINDEV Mobile

pcsoft.us.windev
Forum consacré à WINDEV (version en cours), en anglais
« Here's my problem: I've connected a pc with to an isdn modem(server) and another pc to a second isdn modem(client).I established a dial-up connection on both pcs.The server has an … »
Débuté le 11 fév. 2005 par
Aucune réponse
« hello everybody, I've an application in deploying mode and I would like to implement an user control access. This option would be "customizable", so from the menu options, the admi… »
Débuté le 07 fév. 2005 par
9 réponses
« Whenever there are compiling errors shown, one can double-click on the error line and would see the code with the error. Nice. Looks like this: QUESTION: How to make the window (h… »
Débuté le 11 fév. 2005 par
« Good evening, After soon opened GDC (Gabarit Download center : CTG in frenh), WDForge team is pround to reopend glossary service in a most effective way. Now it will be possible to… »
Débuté le 09 fév. 2005 par
« Working with windev 8 I create a table control based on a query.I want to allow multiple selection but i can not choose it in the description tab. Is there a work around. I want to… »
Débuté le 10 fév. 2005 par
« Hello, I get the following error (sorry it's Dutch) : I thought RAM error. I have 2 x 512kb call them A and B. I have removed B so only A present : same error. I have replaced A b… »
Débuté le 08 fév. 2005 par
« Hi, I'm searching for the COM/DCOM example mentioned in the help. I'm unable to find the file even in WinDev 8 French. Has someone more infos on this subject? Best regards Raimund … »
Débuté le 08 fév. 2005 par
3 réponses
« Is there a possibility to add automatically in a field the date and time of the modification of a record without programming. I know in MYSQL that you add a field with datatype tim… »
« I have a user who uses FOX-MAIL for sending and receiving his E-mails. Now my question is : When you use the E-mail button in the preview-window from Windev, does it take Microsoft… »
Aucune réponse
« Hello, I want to set some controls depending on the active (current) plane... What is the EVENT to do this?? Regards Jonathan Flietstra… »
Débuté le 07 fév. 2005 par