PC SOFT

FORUMS PROFESSIONNELS
WINDEVWEBDEV et WINDEV Mobile

pcsoft.us.windev
Forum consacré à WINDEV (version en cours), en anglais
« I want to copy one (small) picture on top of another (large one), with tranparancy. The background of the small picture should not be visible. I used dCopyBlt with all the differen… »
Débuté le 04 fév. 2004 par
« I cannot use Vietnamese Unicode in Windev 5.5 and 7.5. I want to ask if this problem will be solved in Windev 8. Best regards, Long… »
//hostimage.webdev.info/avatars/default.gif
Aucune réponse
« My problem is that I receive errors at times when making the request. It works well most of the time, but occasionaly the HTTPRequest generates errors. Hi Kevin, you have "say" wha… »
« Hi Guenter, I'm Hoang Nguyen Hung in Saigon-Vietnam. I've worked with WinDev 5.5 (English) in 15 months and 7.5 (French) in 6 months. Hi Hung, mainboard information is normally no… »
Aucune réponse
« Hello all, This might be a bit unusual, but would anybody have an API call or any other way to detect if a user opened (or is trying to open) the CD-ROM tray on their computer ? If… »
Débuté le 03 fév. 2004 par
1 réponse
« I want to copy one (small) picture on top of another (large one), with tranparancy. The background of the small picture should not be visible. I used dCopyBlt with all the differen… »
« There is a new example (WD7 Animated) for WinDev 7.5 US. BTW: Got WinDev 8 (French of course) last week. I'm impressed. Raimund http://www.invitec.com… »
« There is a new example (WD7 Animated) for WinDev 7.5 US. BTW: Got WinDev 8 (French of course) last week. I'm impressed. Raimund http://www.invitec.com… »
« I've tried using 'HTTPRequest ' and 'HTTPGetResult' and occasionally receive a fatal error. The problem is intermmitent and I have not been able to track it down. Has anyone experi… »
« I've tried using 'HTTPRequest ' and 'HTTPGetResult' and occasionally receive a fatal error. The problem is intermmitent and I have not been able to track it down. Has anyone experi… »