PC SOFT

FORUMS PROFESSIONNELS
WINDEVWEBDEV et WINDEV Mobile

pcsoft.us.windev
Forum consacré à WINDEV (version en cours), en anglais
« this is my first try on transaction using hyper7 . I found out due to some thing wrong my program terminate while still doing transaction, it endup the transaction file didn't dele… »
Débuté le 19 aoû. 2004 par
« Hello, I wonder if the WinDev 8 for Pocket-PC at this moment is a full English version? Who can tell me ? And when you have the knowledge of WinDev 8 'normal' is it really quit sim… »
Débuté le 19 aoû. 2004 par
« Hi I have created a number of views with the wizard. When I choose an integer field to sort by it works fine. But when I choose a decimal number type field it does not give me the … »
Débuté le 17 aoû. 2004 par
« is there a function to change currency sign from positive to negative or vise verse… »
Débuté le 18 aoû. 2004 par
« how to make listbox scrollbar scroll down from program… »
« Anybode heard and/or already worked with this product : a simple website creating tool? It seems a real simple tool to me. I hope somebody (or more-bodies) can give me some practic… »
« Hello, I have a parent window with a main menu. Each main-option in the menu is also accessible via the keyboard shortcut ALT+LetterWithUnderscore. When i'm in a child window opene… »
Débuté le 06 aoû. 2004 par
« Does someone know how you close all child windows before you open a new child window, or just whats the function to close all child windows. I do not want to close the main app, ju… »
Débuté le 16 aoû. 2004 par
« Is there anybody who already has tested windev applications with winxp sp2 bêta and the behaviour of his windev applications. Even Ms office behaviour is different. I understand th… »
Débuté le 17 aoû. 2004 par
« In the 'Detail' section of the window/ report description, we do check the checkbox 'Include compiled code' to enable autonomous functioning of the window/ report (outside the WDL)… »
Débuté le 16 aoû. 2004 par