PC SOFT

FORUMS PROFESSIONNELS
WINDEVWEBDEV et WINDEV Mobile

pcsoft.us.windev
Forum consacré à WINDEV (version en cours), en anglais
« Gerard, Thanks for the information regarding .mmo files. This information will be very helpful for those of us preparing to employ large applications. Can you offer any tips or adv… »
Débuté le 09 juil. 2003 par
//hostimage.webdev.info/avatars/default.gif
Aucune réponse
« On my XP machine I get the GPF when I shut down Windev. Holger Interestingly, none of our XP-machines (2.4GHz P4-machines with ATI 7500 video cards) does show this behaviour. We h… »
Débuté le 08 juil. 2003 par
« Hi, I am working with WD75 205su since a couple of days. I am working in a Win98 2nd edition environment. Shutting down without exception leads to an GPF. We've got to contact pcso… »
« Greetings, I plan on downloading 205su tomorrow and was wondering if anyone had installed and worked with this version yet? Anyone have any experiences to report? Regards, Marc… »
Débuté le 07 juil. 2003 par
« On my XP machine I get the GPF when I shut down Windev. Holger… »
Aucune réponse
« Dear WinDev User, how (or can I) can I rescue my database when the message error is: READ ERROR ON MEMO BLOCK?! Thank you very much, Mario Vrdoljak… »
Débuté le 26 juin. 2003 par
« Hello, did anybody knew, how to start the WDOptimzer.exe with some commandline options from your own program? Thilo… »
« A little bit to easy without giving the options as parameter. Thilo, You can execute the WDOptimizer with the following code from within windev: ExeRun("C:\WinDev75\Programs\WDOpti… »
« Frankie, I, too, would be interested on your research and findings with memo files, as my applications will rely fairly heavily on them in some cases. Regards, Marc Hi Frankie. Cou… »
Aucune réponse
« I appreciate all of the responses. I am hoping that the gpf issue only has to do with shutting down XP and is not a regularly-occurring problem while running the program? Thanks ag… »