PC SOFT

FORUMS PROFESSIONNELS
WINDEVWEBDEV et WINDEV Mobile

pcsoft.us.windev
Forum consacré à WINDEV (version en cours), en anglais
« Hi, With VB, i'm using Nothing exemple MyVal = Nothing And with Windev ?? MyVal = Null Peter Sorry but MyVal = Null not ok laurent… »
Débuté le 20 aoû. 2003 par
//hostimage.webdev.info/avatars/default.gif
Aucune réponse
« With VB, i'm using Nothing exemple MyVal = Nothing And with Windev ?? Laurent… »
« I'm trying to create a RAD application that can read documents(documents is the term Lotus Notes uses to describe records) from a Lotus Notes database.The steps I follow are : (my … »
Aucune réponse
« Hi Craig, Yes, except I did it myself and didn't use the "Getting familar.wdp." In the tutorial, it is implied that you can simply build the windows outside of a project and it wi… »
Débuté le 19 aoû. 2003 par
« Hi Peter, Are we talking about the same project, the "Getting familiar.wdp" ? In the main window there is a "Window" menu with 3 choices : 1- Counter (open(Counter)) 2- Edit (open(… »
« Hi Guenter, Sorry for the late answer, and thanks for it. You understood well. As a escaped from IE suite for my web reading (to start with mozilla), I also went in usenet newsgrou… »
Aucune réponse
« Does anyone have a sugestion how to skip a number of labels at the beginning of a label type report in Wdetat? This is convenient for re-using sheets that have some labels left. So… »
Débuté le 18 aoû. 2003 par
« Hello, i know there was a solution some weeks ago. How can i disable the tooltips in the code editor. Greetings Thilo… »
Débuté le 18 aoû. 2003 par
« Hello Raimund, i can't disable the tooltips in the code editor there. Thanks Hello, i know there was a solution some weeks ago. How can i disable the tooltips in the code editor. G… »
« Hi Craig, The code is correct, but seems to be getting thrashed when "running" the window. However, when I write "Close("...the autofill doesn't find the first window "Edit." It do… »