PC SOFT

FORUMS PROFESSIONNELS
WINDEVWEBDEV et WINDEV Mobile

pcsoft.us.windev
Forum consacré à WINDEV (version en cours), en anglais
« In a table i have a column "Total" which is declared currency with 2 decimals "999.999,99) I check the "SUM" icon to make a sum at the end. The SUM FIELD is also currency with 2 de… »
Débuté le 24 jan. 2006 par
Aucune réponse
« Has anybody had the chance to work with the WinDev to Java functionality yet? I am considering writing an application that will work on Windows, Linux and Mac machines. Any suggest… »
Débuté le 15 jan. 2006 par
« I'm using Windev 9 to create my Installation program and I'm curious how I make my custom graphic take up the entire installer screen like the windev supplied one does? Thanks, ke… »
Débuté le 19 jan. 2006 par
« Is it possible to identify the next control selected? What I mean is that on a window with say 3 edit controls, if I am in control 3 and then select Control 1, can I identify that … »
Débuté le 23 jan. 2006 par
« I am just starting with C/S and I have some questions about the setup program. Can the HF Server be included in the setup program so it is installed when the application is instal… »
Débuté le 24 jan. 2006 par
Aucune réponse
« Hi According to the Help files the syntax to create a subclass should be INHERIT FROM (or INHERITS FROM depending on which screen/example you look at), with OBJECT only being kept … »
« Anyone have some experience with the financial functions in windev, especially the financial ones. Need to calculate amortzation tables for both linear and reducing balance methods… »
« Hi forum... I generated a project with an analysis, I put all the files via OleDb with a connection MySql. When the project runs, all files in the Database are created. After, with… »
Débuté le 20 jan. 2006 par
« Hi, Is there a possibility to merge 2 reports by code? I have a report for an invoice and a report for the sale conditions. Most of our customers only use the invoice report withou… »
« We want to offer expert level training for WinDev 9 some time in April. If you would be interested in more information, please email me and we will keep you informed as we firm up … »