PC SOFT

FORUMS PROFESSIONNELS
WINDEVWEBDEV et WINDEV Mobile

pcsoft.us.windev
Forum consacré à WINDEV (version en cours), en anglais
« Hello all! I'm trying to inherit a class in Windev 8. Im using the syntax found in WD8 help: awInterface is class nFiles is int filesList is dynamic array END awInterfaceText is… »
Débuté le 02 nov. 2005 par
« Hi Forum: Has somebody experienced with Windev, Novell and Informix? Thanks Guillermo… »
Débuté le 30 oct. 2005 par
« Please help me: How to find out on what column in the table I have clicked(in click code of button associated with mouse click). Thanks, Alena… »
« I am new to Windev and am not sure how to approach a certain issue using Windev. I am creating a Travel Reservation System. In this system the user can Create Packages (Trips) that… »
Débuté le 22 juil. 2005 par
« Hi, I have a store procedure defined as : PROCEDURE GetAll(nParamter1 IN NUMBER, curResult IN OUT LibCursor.General) which will return result set by curResult. I have no idea ab… »
Débuté le 03 nov. 2005 par
Aucune réponse
« Hello, Could anyone provide me with the steps for moving a windev 8 project from one computer to another? I was under the assumption that if I exported the project and it's depende… »
« Hi All I have seen this before and I should know it by now, but what is the function to execute the click event of a button from another control. Thanks John… »
« Hi forum: The System PopUp (Export to Excel), if I want to load the exported file. With what does it sentence make this? I made my own PopUp and try with xlsOpen?, if it is this, I… »
« Hi forum.... I generated in the global procedure the following procedure PROCEDURE Exportar(Tabla,Destino) sFile is string SWITCH Destino CASE "E" sFile = fSelect("", "", "Escriba … »
Débuté le 01 nov. 2005 par
« Please advise me: I have window with edit controls. Some controls have link to 1.file - "single-file" and some controls have link to 2.file by "multifile". Files are linked in anal… »
Débuté le 18 oct. 2005 par