PC SOFT

FORUMS PROFESSIONNELS
WINDEVWEBDEV et WINDEV Mobile

pcsoft.us.windev
Forum consacré à WINDEV (version en cours), en anglais
« Hello, I have made the decision to start with V9 and use the V8 manuals . I have already developed some trial projects and a lot of commercial programs to convert Pervasive files v… »
Débuté le 03 oct. 2005 par
« Hi, I have a database with some fields, one of this fields is directory, that contents the path, i would like to print the files which are in this folders, my problem is thta I nee… »
« Some of you know I have been looking for a activex grid to satisfy the demands of a client. Have played with many of them and decided on one called Tlist. http://www.bennet-tec.com… »
« Hi In a table I want to have some columns displayed in bold if there is a specific value in one of the fields. I have tried setting this in the RowDisplay process but this then aff… »
Débuté le 02 oct. 2005 par
5 réponses
« I have a combo box that allows the user to select an organization. There is a table on the form that shows the contacts for the organization. When a new organization is chosen in t… »
Débuté le 01 oct. 2005 par
4 réponses
« Currently I'm changing a lot of the anchor properties (custom adjustments with percentages) of buttons and as a result I'm getting numerous but absolutely silly anchor warnings. Th… »
Débuté le 01 oct. 2005 par
Aucune réponse
« The last 9 US (vi 34 j) version are available on our web site at this address : http://www.windev.com/ts/download/index.html (the tutorial and concepts manuals are also available i… »
Débuté le 29 sep. 2005 par
« Hello All I'm a Novice in Windev 8 I would like if possivle to have some help from You. I would like to know if there are any way to calculate formulas in windev8. Example: I h… »
Débuté le 30 sep. 2005 par
« I would like to check if a directory contents some files, in afirmative case I would like to send this file to print, I try to do it with this code: resul is string Nuevo is int … »
Débuté le 28 sep. 2005 par
« Please bare with me, I'm trying to tackle this but I'm confused. How do I create a new window without RAD. I'm trying to insert the fields created in the Data Model Editor into th… »
Débuté le 28 sep. 2005 par