PC SOFT

FORUMS PROFESSIONNELS
WINDEVWEBDEV et WINDEV Mobile

pcsoft.us.windev
Forum consacré à WINDEV (version en cours), en anglais
« Some of you know I make a lot of business by connecting my program data to MYOB. Now with a change of the data import engine in MYOB, I can no longer send out things like multi-lin… »
Débuté le 16 jan. 2005 par
« As promised to Teun & friends, I have written down the necessary modifications to the Form.MDL, the Form_Table.MDL and the Table.MDL. Whenever there's time, I'll continue this work… »
Débuté le 22 juil. 2005 par
« Hello, Because I want to reorganize my HD I wonder if I can put the different development tools directly under the root directory. But there could be a reason (or more than one) to… »
Débuté le 23 juil. 2005 par
« I have been informed by PCSoft that...@ about 19:00 BST Tonight WinDev9 US + WebDev9 US + WinDev Mobile9 US will be available for download from... http://www.windev.com/ts/download… »
« Hi, I'm a newbie but I really like what I'm seeing with WINDEV. Is there a complete command reference I can use? I looked in the help files but can't seem to find anything. Basical… »
Aucune réponse
« I have the requirement to make certain fields on a screen active/inactive conditionally based on another field on the screen. How would I do this?… »
4 réponses
« Anyone been working in this? They don't seem to have sorted the menus out yet. If you use sub-menus launching windows then you get this type of message in the compiler - primarywin… »
Débuté le 14 juil. 2005 par
« Hi All Is there a way to make an MDI wimdow always stay on top. Sort of like a toolbox window. I would like to be able to work with my main window and also a smaller window without… »
Débuté le 21 juil. 2005 par
« G'day All I have some concerns about the resources needed for good performance when using the client server option for Hyper Files. PCSoft tech support have indicated that there is… »
Débuté le 20 juil. 2005 par
4 réponses
« Hello, When I put a button at a form make it invisible but active : it's not active. Visible or not has nothing to do with active ? Or I don't understand ? OK, I can solve this by … »
Débuté le 20 juil. 2005 par