PC SOFT

FORUMS PROFESSIONNELS
WINDEVWEBDEV et WINDEV Mobile

pcsoft.us.windev
Forum consacré à WINDEV (version en cours), en anglais
« Working with IIS 5.1, Superbase ODBC Driver, Windev 8 US, First Execution of my webservices method runs correctly, second one don't run because IIS does not answer. In my opinion… »
Débuté le 22 juin. 2005 par
« Clearly I don't understand HFilter. I can get HFilter to work on a File Table as below: // All Tab HFilter(Boat_WorkOrder,Boat_FK,Boat_PK,Boat_PK) TableDisplay(Table_Boat_WorkOrde… »
Débuté le 15 juin. 2005 par
« Hello, It's me again. Is there nobody in this community that ever tried to read the tag information of an MP3 file ? There must be some youngsters that want to write there own MP… »
Débuté le 16 juin. 2005 par
« I want to make (for reporting purposes) hyperfiles visible in an access database. Importing the files using WD5 ODBC works fine, but linking the files (to have all changes immediat… »
Débuté le 16 juin. 2005 par
3 réponses
« Hi All I have downloaded the new WD9 beta and installed it. It is not going to run unless I have a password. Does anyone know how to get this password. I have already purchased my … »
Débuté le 21 juin. 2005 par
« Hi All The long awaited WD9 pre Version (01-90033wu) is available for download (370mb) I am just downloading, I will let you know the results. Regards DerekT… »
Débuté le 20 juin. 2005 par
« Iam confused... the following code works correctly if I put the code into a Button //*************************************************************************** micampo1 is currenc… »
Débuté le 19 juin. 2005 par
« Anybody know dates ?… »
Débuté le 18 juin. 2005 par
« Hi I downloaded the source code for this project and opened it in WD9FR release t I have 17 erruers et 10 warnings, for example...... Warning : La déclaration de la procédure 'CreA… »
Débuté le 15 juin. 2005 par
« I have developed an application in WinDev8 that uses the serial port COM in order to communicate with the device, but now I need to make the same thing but through LAN, WAN, ETC..,… »
Débuté le 07 juin. 2005 par