PC SOFT

FORUMS PROFESSIONNELS
WINDEVWEBDEV et WINDEV Mobile

pcsoft.us.windev
Forum consacré à WINDEV (version en cours), en anglais
« Hello, searching for a function that generates a cyclic redundancy check on a value passed to it. Any ideas???… »
Débuté le 01 juin. 2005 par
« Hi All I just want to delete all the records in a file. Here is my code. IF HNbRec(PPLines) > 0 AND NOT HOut(PPLines) THEN FOR i = 1 TO HNbRec(PPLines) HDelete(PPLines, hCurrent… »
Débuté le 19 mai. 2005 par
« Hi All I have a table wit about 9 columns. 4 of them are sortable. When I click on one of them it sorts like it should. But I want to turn the sort off and show the records in reco… »
« I'm considering buying Webdev. PCsoft says that Windev projects can be used in Webdev. Has anyone had experience using Windev applications with Webdev? I'm curious how they handle … »
« The WebDev online brochure is available: http://www.pcsoft.fr/us/webdev/index.html… »
Débuté le 27 mai. 2005 par
« Hello all: I am trying to run some code when changing tabs on a tab control but can't find a way. The code is to hide a button outside the tab control when activating tabs differen… »
Débuté le 31 mai. 2005 par
« Hi. I want to save a picture\image in SQL SERVER file. In SQL SERVER the field is image Data type and in the form also. Anyone can help us? thanks Rui Cinta… »
Débuté le 30 mai. 2005 par
Aucune réponse
« Hi. I have a problem with the function SQLLock. I have a SQL SERVER DataBase, and in the project initialization i made the describe connection and the Open connection. When i tr… »
Aucune réponse
« Is there a place I can set the default report fonts. I prefer using Arial Narrow 9 & 10. issah… »
« Hello, I have a table based on programmed code. The table is build with TABLEADDLINE. I execute a query and loop the records of the query and do a tableaddline. My problem is that … »