PC SOFT

FORUMS PROFESSIONNELS
WINDEVWEBDEV et WINDEV Mobile

pcsoft.us.windev
Forum consacré à WINDEV (version en cours), en anglais
« Hello, I am missing the default componants delivered with WinDev 8 (version 312ku). Any clue how to solve this? I have completely installed WinDev. Regards, Erik… »
Débuté le 14 mai. 2005 par
« http://www.pcsoft.fr/us/windev/broch9/… »
Débuté le 11 mai. 2005 par
« The HRESET function Reinitializes all the controls in the current window. (also for combo boxes). There is one combo box that should not be reset ... I see in the help that " This … »
Débuté le 13 mai. 2005 par
« Does anyone know how can I implement in my application the resizing of the controls, has I resize them using Windev? Thanks, Joege Neves… »
« Hello, I have a combobox in a table control. I see that i do not have the "search" icon in the headers of the column. The combobox shows only the name of the customer instead of th… »
Aucune réponse
« Does anyone know if there is a build-in method, or any work-around or code that can be developed, to maintain the 'state' of columns in a table. If the user re-sizes columns, this … »
Aucune réponse
« My new application does not install on non-xp computers. It pops up with a memory dump. Is there something I am missing? There must be. Help issah… »
Débuté le 12 mai. 2005 par
« Hello, has anyone designed anything that would allow a user to change his password? I am using the inbuilt User groupware feature and I just realized that there is no in-built mech… »
« Hello all, I am looking for a list of all windows messages. I have the messages of the file Winconst.wl, but that list is far from complete. On the site msdn.microsoft.com there ar… »
« Hi all, I am trying to get more control over editing direct in a memorytable. That works fine with key's, so I can, by example, avoid changing of tablerow by using an event. But I'… »