PC SOFT

FORUMS PROFESSIONNELS
WINDEVWEBDEV et WINDEV Mobile

pcsoft.us.windev
Forum consacré à WINDEV (version en cours), en anglais
« G'day All Be aware that the current discussion about pjp is just what he needs and seeks to encourage. His strategy is to divide and conquer, to set people against each other. At t… »
Débuté le 01 avr. 2005 par
Aucune réponse
« I need to compute the mean for a group of dates. The dates are in a linked file (master file>date file). I need to compute the mean date for each group of dates for each master … »
Aucune réponse
« I'd like to emulate how when you click on the magnifying elsn and enter in a sear criteria, the record is found, highlighted and repositioned in the table. Specifically what is the… »
« Goodday everyone This is my first time I use the WD Forum because I am still learning and analysing the examples. I really love to work with WD !!! It is a great product I work wit… »
Débuté le 30 mar. 2005 par
« Hello, I made a small application with only a few files (tables). When i created these files I used the option to make larger HFiles than 2 Gig files (NT). Now i want to convert th… »
« Is there a way of finding out the position x,y of a block on a page during the printing of a report. thank you joe… »
« WD : Hello, I made two tables in the analyse : invoicesHead and invoicesDetails. They are connected with a link in which i quoted that the deletion rule is : delete the head and al… »
4 réponses
« WD8 : Hello, I use a report, especially the breaks to group a lot of information comming from a datasource. It is no need to really "PRINT" these papers. I only use the break foote… »
Débuté le 29 mar. 2005 par
7 réponses
« Can anyone pass comment on Windevs ability to develop systems that are required to operate in a multi tier environment. Such as Database (Oracle) Appserver (Websphere) and supporti… »
« Dear Guenter, I find it rather disturbing that some people feel it necessary to post messages on this forum under different psuedonyms. I also find it disturbing that some people d… »
Débuté le 28 mar. 2005 par