PC SOFT

FORUMS PROFESSIONNELS
WINDEVWEBDEV et WINDEV Mobile

pcsoft.us.windev
Forum consacré à WINDEV (version en cours), en anglais
« WD : Hello, I made two tables in the analyse : invoicesHead and invoicesDetails. They are connected with a link in which i quoted that the deletion rule is : delete the head and al… »
Débuté le 30 mar. 2005 par
4 réponses
« WD8 : Hello, I use a report, especially the breaks to group a lot of information comming from a datasource. It is no need to really "PRINT" these papers. I only use the break foote… »
Débuté le 29 mar. 2005 par
7 réponses
« Can anyone pass comment on Windevs ability to develop systems that are required to operate in a multi tier environment. Such as Database (Oracle) Appserver (Websphere) and supporti… »
Débuté le 30 mar. 2005 par
« Dear Guenter, I find it rather disturbing that some people feel it necessary to post messages on this forum under different psuedonyms. I also find it disturbing that some people d… »
Débuté le 28 mar. 2005 par
« Hi all, I have a multifile outer join query over 3 files: say "Qry_X". So far no problem, the query executes correctly. IF hExecuteQuery(Qry_X,hWithFilter+hQueryDefault) THEN... Ho… »
Débuté le 23 mar. 2005 par
« hi all, I am looking for a new challenge as a senior software developer. I am working in the IT-business since 1989. I started developing WinDev-applications in 1998. I used FoxPro… »
« What have I done wrong? I copied an entire project directory from my home machine onto a memory stick to load it on my machine at work. When I open up the project there is no analy… »
« Hello JPS alias Peter, Any progres on the big example you made? Where cq when can we have a look? Stil waiting and curious, Or did I mis something? Regards Frans… »
Débuté le 26 mar. 2005 par
« hi, is it possible (by programmation) to put a window in the middle of the screen ? Thanx for any reaction vblsoft.com… »
2 réponses
« et All: I have an application that is used by 10 people. I need to add a utility menu that will only be accessed by myself. With out moving to a full "Login" security, is there a … »
Débuté le 28 mar. 2005 par