PC SOFT

FORUMS PROFESSIONNELS
WINDEVWEBDEV et WINDEV Mobile

pcsoft.us.windev
Forum consacré à WINDEV (version en cours), en anglais
« Hello, How can i get the computer screen resoution? Kind Regards J. Flietsra… »
Débuté le 26 fév. 2005 par
« Hello, I have create 2 queries from 1 file : 1st is ordered by relationnumber 2nd by searchcode. Then I have "Create report based on query" and the report is printed but in not any… »
Débuté le 25 fév. 2005 par
« Hello for all. I´m having some questions about How to mantain/developer my systems, and would like some ideas, tricks, about this. I Have a big system (type ERP) installed in sever… »
« How can I create a shortcut on the desktop with IconInstall() on Windows-98 and Windows-XP ? Thanks in advance. Stefan… »
« I'm having trouble contacting sales, admittedly I've only used email, but have tried twice since Sunday (3 days ago) and have yet to receive an answer. Is this normal or is sales p… »
Débuté le 23 fév. 2005 par
« hello, the tools bar becomes black when i click on. Do you know why ? How can i avoid it ? Thanks you… »
Débuté le 24 fév. 2005 par
« [WD8] I have a query build in the query builder interface of windev. I want to retrieve the sqlcode from the query in code So i am looking for a kind of command like SQLString is s… »
Débuté le 24 fév. 2005 par
Aucune réponse
« Hello, I have created a project with 1 file connecting via ODBC to a Pervasive.SQL database. In the project I create 1 report and when I 'GO' this runs well, shows all data from th… »
Débuté le 23 fév. 2005 par
« Hello, I don't know how to do : - we have an apps fully developed in Magic (no, not the wrong forum ) using Pervasive files - now we also have some programs of that apps developed … »
Débuté le 19 fév. 2005 par
« I can't use a loopersort on an int value, it converts it to a string, so it doesn't sort correctly. Any ideas to convert the string to an int. Thx Roberto… »
Débuté le 22 fév. 2005 par