PC SOFT

FORUMS PROFESSIONNELS
WINDEVWEBDEV et WINDEV Mobile

pcsoft.us.windev
Forum consacré à WINDEV (version en cours), en anglais
« Hi all, I'm looking for a replacement language, where can I download a running copy of windev demo. Please help, thanks. cheers Hoi… »
Débuté le 30 jan. 2005 par
« Hello, i'm trying to use an activex control into a windev 9 application, most of the functions work well, but there's one major problem : In VB you can do this NctAudioPlayer.Scale… »
Débuté le 02 fév. 2005 par
« Hi every-body, I just moved from window 98 to windows 2.000 and Windev 5.5 doesn´t run. It appears do not recognize the HASP hard-lock .... Please , somebody help me?… »
Débuté le 02 fév. 2005 par
« Hi All, We have a software for Symbol PDA's developed with eVS 3.0 and are now on the way to redevelop and extend this software using WinDev 9 Mobile. In eVS we did use the ActiveX… »
Débuté le 01 fév. 2005 par
« Hallo, i have 23 hyperfile in database with different structure. I need a fast method for adding a record in a specified datafile. I don't want make a switch with 23 case, i will … »
« Frequently there is the question of how to upload and show screenshots and other images within postings - without owning your own web space. That's easy now. Get yourself a parsimo… »
« I have a user who uses FOX-MAIL for sending and receiving his E-mails. Now my question is : When you use the E-mail button in the preview-window from Windev, does it take Microsoft… »
« Is what I am thinking correct, or is there a better way? Background: I want to have related files, such as Customer, OrderHeader, OrderDetail, etc. File relationships are similar t… »
« I'm thinking of including WDConver in my app. However if compiled it will ask for the analysis in the myprojects directory. Is there a way to create this conversion script with the… »
Aucune réponse
« Hello to you al, Has anyone an idea how to interrupt the procedure called in the fListFile command. In my case it has to read 5000 pictures in a hyperfile. The user has got to have… »
Débuté le 27 jan. 2005 par