PC SOFT

FORUMS PROFESSIONNELS
WINDEVWEBDEV et WINDEV Mobile

pcsoft.us.windev
Forum consacré à WINDEV (version en cours), en anglais
« Hi Everyone Is there a function/constant to give me the name of the computer? Regards Marius… »
Débuté le 23 déc. 2004 par
« Hi boys and Girls, I am using the window WD_Preview and delcared this also in my project. When i use ipreview() I see the correct screen with the exeption of the standard buttons, … »
Débuté le 22 déc. 2004 par
« Hi everybody, I would like to retrieve the EXE generation number if it exists. So, I want to get "a counter" that shows the quantity of times I generated my EXE. Is this possible?.… »
Débuté le 20 déc. 2004 par
« Hello colleagues. I have two treeView controls in the menu window. Both use InfoXY() in the Click code to get information about the line that was clicked on. One treeView works for… »
Débuté le 17 déc. 2004 par
« Hello Is it possible to make a hyperfile based on a specified lay-out? I mean: the lay-out of a data-base is written out in a txt-file or Excell-file. So I wonder if it is possible… »
Débuté le 15 déc. 2004 par
« Greetings All, I have a favor to ask. The link below is the new WinDevUS beta site, written completely in WebDev. All of the functionality is not yet complete. Not all of the SKU's… »
Débuté le 29 nov. 2004 par
« There has been a few suggestions by users in having a WinDev Developers Conference (WinDevCon) here in the US. I am looking to guage the interest from possible attendees. Looking t… »
Débuté le 29 nov. 2004 par
« Hello to you al, - I have a table which displays my customers. - There is a combobox which filters on the field "city" with hfilter etc. Al works fine. Only... I want to deactivate… »
« Hi All, I have a procedure to import data from a Dbase file, but there is a problem with older versions where fields are not existing. Can I check in WD5.5 if a field exists in a D… »
Débuté le 15 déc. 2004 par
4 réponses
« i make a query of a file zipcodes (linked to a country file) I make a table in a form based on this query. So in the result i have the zipcodes with the country name as well When i… »