PC SOFT

FORUMS PROFESSIONNELS
WINDEVWEBDEV et WINDEV Mobile

pcsoft.us.windev
Forum consacré à WINDEV (version en cours), en anglais
« Hi... I need to by programming code change a field from "mandatory input" to "not mandatory input". Does anybody know ...how to make this? ][ Julio... from Brasil....… »
Débuté le 13 déc. 2004 par
Aucune réponse
« Is there standard a input control on VAt Numbers or do we have to write it ourselves. Christine… »
Débuté le 10 déc. 2004 par
« Hello guys! Sorry by my poor english, i'm learning. Windev has a runtime evaluation function as a Clarion EVALUATE() ? Yours SIncerely.… »
Débuté le 12 déc. 2004 par
« Hello to you al, I have made a little program for sending email and have a few problems: My lines are as follows: EmailID is int EmailID = EmailStartSession("TSE","ok") Email.NbRec… »
Débuté le 21 nov. 2004 par
16 réponses
« WD8 has the possibility (so it seems) to lock a given number of columns to the left in the table browse control. However these columns don't stick to the left. Am I misinterpreting… »
Débuté le 08 déc. 2004 par
2 réponses
« If I purchase direct access for mssql. Do I need to purchase 2 one for deployment and one for development. Can I purchase one and use it for both ?… »
Débuté le 08 déc. 2004 par
« is this possible? there time when at the end of document I need to print some summary to do this I no choice but manual print, I wonder is there a eazy way like having second query… »
Débuté le 10 déc. 2004 par
« Hi all, PC SOFT did do a lot of work with the help system in WinDev 9. The help is totally redesigned and revised. All help topics for a specific functionality has a register on th… »
Débuté le 06 déc. 2004 par
« Hello everybody I am new to WinDev and I would like to use some third party controls , that have been made for .net , but I dont't have any idea how to place one of these controls … »
Débuté le 09 déc. 2004 par
« Hallo there. My name is Guus Schuijt. I work and live in the Netherlands (Oosterhout) and I am a Windev User since 1999. Only recently I have heard about this site and I am happy t… »
Débuté le 06 déc. 2004 par