PC SOFT

FORUMS PROFESSIONNELS
WINDEVWEBDEV et WINDEV Mobile

pcsoft.us.windev
Forum consacré à WINDEV (version en cours), en anglais
« is this possible? there time when at the end of document I need to print some summary to do this I no choice but manual print, I wonder is there a eazy way like having second query… »
Débuté le 10 déc. 2004 par
« Hi all, PC SOFT did do a lot of work with the help system in WinDev 9. The help is totally redesigned and revised. All help topics for a specific functionality has a register on th… »
Débuté le 06 déc. 2004 par
« Hello everybody I am new to WinDev and I would like to use some third party controls , that have been made for .net , but I dont't have any idea how to place one of these controls … »
Débuté le 09 déc. 2004 par
« Hallo there. My name is Guus Schuijt. I work and live in the Netherlands (Oosterhout) and I am a Windev User since 1999. Only recently I have heard about this site and I am happy t… »
Débuté le 06 déc. 2004 par
« Hello, I would like to know a bit more about the windev hyperfile function HOptimize(Filename,KeyName). Does anyone know what actually happens? Is some kind of 'ndx-file' created i… »
Débuté le 09 déc. 2004 par
« Hi, is there already anyone who got the password from PC SOFT needed for the install of the downloaded WinDev 9 pre-version? regards Raimund http://www.invitec.com… »
Débuté le 08 déc. 2004 par
« Hi Gui's Windev let me save a windows with an hyphenated name, such as "customer-count". However using this name with a command such open gives an error. Windev is trying to evalua… »
Débuté le 07 déc. 2004 par
« I'm writing some program that has has to read a txt-file with several lines. Every line contains 880 characters -> equal to 1 record. My question is how to read each line apart?… »
« I want to change the directory where the Code is for creating forms through RAD. Now it is C:\WinDev8\Personal\Models\RAD and i want to make it a shared directory g:\RAD Where do i… »
« Hi folks, Is WINDEV 8 able to import/export DDL scripts ? Just in case that the answer is NO : Are there any third party tools available ? Thanks in advance Björn… »
Débuté le 08 déc. 2004 par
Aucune réponse