PC SOFT

FORUMS PROFESSIONNELS
WINDEVWEBDEV et WINDEV Mobile

pcsoft.us.windev
Forum consacré à WINDEV (version en cours), en anglais
« I'm writing some program that has has to read a txt-file with several lines. Every line contains 880 characters -> equal to 1 record. My question is how to read each line apart?… »
Débuté le 07 déc. 2004 par
« I want to change the directory where the Code is for creating forms through RAD. Now it is C:\WinDev8\Personal\Models\RAD and i want to make it a shared directory g:\RAD Where do i… »
« Hi folks, Is WINDEV 8 able to import/export DDL scripts ? Just in case that the answer is NO : Are there any third party tools available ? Thanks in advance Björn… »
Débuté le 08 déc. 2004 par
Aucune réponse
« Hi Everyone We have written (for a client) an application for production data collection, running on a windows network using Ethernet and RFID connection. The workstations work slo… »
« Hi folks, I have developed a rudimetary projectmagement for VSP. Which realizes something like that : -Project --Task ----Sub Task ------Sub Sub Task --------Developer --------Deve… »
Débuté le 03 déc. 2004 par
3 réponses
« A very nice feature of Windev ids versions. As my projects are being continually destroyed, I thought of creating versions every time I made a modification. This is great, very ea… »
Aucune réponse
« I have restarted frpm zero a project 10 times because a slight change causes compilation errors impossible to track in any reasonable time. I have tried File/Save/ the .wpd file i… »
Aucune réponse
« We're -rather suddenly- confronted with two strange HF problems. 1) After closing the HF table (hClose({tablename}) and start reading again (HreadFirst({table},{key})) no records a… »
Débuté le 06 déc. 2004 par
« For your interest, the French pré-versions of WinDev 9, Mobile 9 and WebDev 9 are available!!! They will be shipped starting at 08-12-2004! If you have a license starting with W09F… »
« Maybe there will be a Santa Claus gift (WinDev 9 pre-version French) or not! However, I would be interested in some opinions/impressions about WinDev 9 from some attendees of the W… »