PC SOFT

FORUMS PROFESSIONNELS
WINDEVWEBDEV et WINDEV Mobile

pcsoft.us.windev
Forum consacré à WINDEV (version en cours), en anglais
« Hi, Unbelievable but true, 6H00 is indeed the result of adding 15H00 and 15H00. This little piece of code shows that. d1 is Duration = "0150000000" d2 is Duration d2 = d1 + d1 Inf… »
Débuté le 30 nov. 2004 par
« I sure hope someone out there can help me with my little problem. I have looked and looked for an exact match to my question but can't find anything on it. I have programmed in COB… »
Débuté le 01 déc. 2004 par
Aucune réponse
« Hello, I use Wordbasic to generate documents. Word used to be invisible, but it is not anymore. The command "MyWord>>Visible=Olefalse" no longer seems to have effect. (MyWord… »
Débuté le 29 nov. 2004 par
« While I'm in a questionning mood, perhaps I could see if anyone has any experience with directing output to multiple monitors, two initially but more later. I'm not talking about u… »
« hello, We are working with 2 in the same project. No problem. But some window forms are kept extracted by "the other user". Even when "this other user " closed windev totally ... a… »
Débuté le 30 nov. 2004 par
1 réponse
« Hello, i'm writing an application where I need to be able to see wich Function Key has been pressed by the user. The code to do this is as follows : in the initialisation of the wi… »
Débuté le 28 nov. 2004 par
« Hello to you al, I have a window which has fields of only one file. The memo-field of that file is displayed in a second window that you can open via a button. I fil the editfield … »
Débuté le 28 nov. 2004 par
« http://www.pcsoft-windev-webdev.com/videos9/persitences_champs.wmv http://www.invitec.com… »
« Hi fellow programmers, Would you please be so kind to confirm if the last US version is: 5.53Yc 01-55060US. I need to know this to upgrade a source from WD 4.1 Thanks for you reply… »
« It's probably a simple problem -- it doesn't seem to have bothered anyone else -- but it's bothering me at the moment. I have an application developed in the standard way with all … »