PC SOFT

FORUMS PROFESSIONNELS
WINDEVWEBDEV et WINDEV Mobile

pcsoft.us.windev
Forum consacré à WINDEV (version en cours), en anglais
« Dear Windev experts, I am trying insert a icon or BMP in the memory table's column, like the one offered by PCsoft, the "Search" or the "Arrow". The reason being I got a lot of inf… »
Débuté le 30 oct. 2004 par
6 réponses
« I want to override the method _vCheckModification in the CWDForm Class in order to change the user message generated by this method. I defined a new subclass "cMyForm" but when I t… »
Débuté le 30 oct. 2004 par
« I have a window where I clone some supercontrols (ControlClone). Each cloned supercontrol is associated with a certain plane. When alll supercontrols are cloned the window's active… »
Débuté le 29 oct. 2004 par
« Hey, is it possible to drag & drop buttons, in the same screen or from another screen. I have an application where you can reservate seats in room. The owner want to make changes i… »
Débuté le 25 oct. 2004 par
« TableInputSearch(FileTable.TextColumn) SendKey("Search value") SendKey(ESC) Other solutions ??? Thanks !!… »
Débuté le 28 oct. 2004 par
Aucune réponse
« Hello to all I'm a new Windev user and after few months of waiting to start with the product, i have a little issue. I will explain better. I have a table with few (7) columns. Onc… »
Débuté le 25 oct. 2004 par
« Hello, This is a question. I have created a windows by RAD and then the system generated the following statements with english and some french keywords : //----------------- R A D … »
Débuté le 27 oct. 2004 par
« Hello you all, I spend again some time trying to develop in WinDev and it's amazing I have a problem. Ok, I know that's my problem, but I won't keep it that way. The explanation of… »
« Hello folks, I remember I have seen several months ago a discussion about the use of the same set of WD DLLs for several independent programs installed on the same computer, but no… »
« how to block something in standatd input ( keyboard). i need to block key combination "alt gr+a" but i don't know how. any suggestions nicely seen thx… »
Débuté le 26 oct. 2004 par