PC SOFT

FORUMS PROFESSIONNELS
WINDEVWEBDEV et WINDEV Mobile

pcsoft.us.windev
Forum consacré à WINDEV (version en cours), en anglais
« Any idea when this will be out in the US ? I noticed some people on a PowerBasic forum were saying great things about the French version of WinDev 9. http://www.westcoastsoftware… »
Débuté le 20 oct. 2004 par
« Hello, Is there to copy or to inherite forms ? I have to make a lot of form for input standard information. The forms have buttons add-remove - adjust - close - navigation (next - … »
Débuté le 19 oct. 2004 par
4 réponses
« I would love to see a get together for WinDev users in the western US. I could arrange to be anywhere on the west coast from Vancouver, BC to So California. But, if people are inte… »
« Hi, A few weeks ago i decided to start a new - 'english-language' - site on WinDev (and other products from PCSOFT). The site is not finished - it never will - and only some news i… »
Débuté le 17 oct. 2004 par
« Hi, The first download on boxerart.net is a window with a function on howto hide and read the hided text in a 24-bit BMP (small steganography example). Peter http://www.boxerart.… »
« Hello, I'm relative new to Windev 8.0. I'm german so please be patient with my english. Before I use Windev I used VB over a long time. I started with VB 3.0 until VB 6.0. Before… »
Débuté le 18 oct. 2004 par
« Hello for all. I´m printing memory tables using this function, buy I can´t find help for all parameters of this in WD 5.5, like "C, "G", etc itextZone(y,x,y + iTextHeight("E"), Mi… »
Débuté le 16 oct. 2004 par
5 réponses
« Hello to you all, Is there at the moment someone who has a pocket pc application in combination with windev in the field? -Is it stable. -How much is in English -Is it easy to lear… »
« Hello everybody, I have an application running in a multi-user environment. I've had much problems with indexfiles wich become corrupt. After re-indexing the files, i've lost a lot… »
« G'day All I normally fill combo boxes from a lookup table and append the Cleunik of that table on the end in a fixed position so I can extract it in the exit routine. Reading the d… »
Débuté le 10 oct. 2004 par
3 réponses