PC SOFT

FORUMS PROFESSIONNELS
WINDEVWEBDEV et WINDEV Mobile

pcsoft.us.windev
Forum consacré à WINDEV (version en cours), en anglais
« How can i call a global procedure in a included component. I want the following EVENT("ProcedureName","*.",WM_ACTIVATE) The ProcedureName is create in a component that i have creat… »
Débuté le 25 sep. 2004 par
« Hello, In Windev8 there is a previewwindow of a report with buttons for Word, HTML, PDF, Email etc. Where can I find the code for that window so that I can use it instead of the no… »
Débuté le 26 sep. 2004 par
« Hello all WinDevers, Has anyone ever tried to develop an WD app with FireBird? When Ricardo posted a message "Windev and others Free DataBase " and mentioned "WD don¢¥t work very w… »
Débuté le 23 sep. 2004 par
« I’m one of those obstinate cusses who finds it difficult to seek help from others, preferring instead to spend hours battling through problems. However, I’m held up at the moment b… »
Débuté le 22 sep. 2004 par
« I am trying to utilize an external DLL for my WD project. I am successful when using LoadDLL (I think, as it does not return 0) however, when I use CallDLL32, I get the following … »
Débuté le 22 sep. 2004 par
Aucune réponse
« Hello, In Clarion for Windows we had a function that gives us the possebility to define a 'incremental locator'. When i'am in a table and type a letter the incremental locator show… »
Débuté le 21 sep. 2004 par
« I want to call a procedure for each window. In the TranslateWindow procedure i have to know the WindowName I use the command CurrentWin() but the WM_Create does not have the Window… »
« How can make a full text indexing with Windev 8 and Hyperfile? e.g. search on all string, memo(!) fields. Thanks for help!… »
« A client wants to move their 7.5 app to a different server. Data must be preserved. It seems to me the path of least resistance would be to make a directory tree just like the one … »
Débuté le 20 sep. 2004 par
« I need information and document about protocol snmp… »
Débuté le 20 sep. 2004 par