PC SOFT

FORUMS PROFESSIONNELS
WINDEVWEBDEV et WINDEV Mobile

pcsoft.us.windev
Forum consacré à WINDEV (version en cours), en anglais
« How can i trigger the DELETE button in a table.… »
Débuté le 28 sep. 2004 par
4 réponses
« Hello to all, For the first time since the creation, WinDReveries goes outside France. This to show that WxxDev(c) is used not only in France. So the board decided to organize thzn… »
Débuté le 25 sep. 2004 par
« How to enumerate the items on a sidebar.. I use enumerate for a window and i can enumerate the content of a table, but i want to know the items of a sitebar.… »
Débuté le 27 sep. 2004 par
« Just wanted to say that the description of the function HDescribeTrigger(...) in the WD8-Help is incorrect. Look into Help for HDecribeTrigger_55() - there you can find an example … »
« How can i call a global procedure in a included component. I want the following EVENT("ProcedureName","*.",WM_ACTIVATE) The ProcedureName is create in a component that i have creat… »
« Hello, In Windev8 there is a previewwindow of a report with buttons for Word, HTML, PDF, Email etc. Where can I find the code for that window so that I can use it instead of the no… »
Débuté le 26 sep. 2004 par
« Hello all WinDevers, Has anyone ever tried to develop an WD app with FireBird? When Ricardo posted a message "Windev and others Free DataBase " and mentioned "WD don¢¥t work very w… »
Débuté le 23 sep. 2004 par
« I’m one of those obstinate cusses who finds it difficult to seek help from others, preferring instead to spend hours battling through problems. However, I’m held up at the moment b… »
Débuté le 22 sep. 2004 par
« I am trying to utilize an external DLL for my WD project. I am successful when using LoadDLL (I think, as it does not return 0) however, when I use CallDLL32, I get the following … »
Débuté le 22 sep. 2004 par
Aucune réponse
« Hello, In Clarion for Windows we had a function that gives us the possebility to define a 'incremental locator'. When i'am in a table and type a letter the incremental locator show… »
Débuté le 21 sep. 2004 par