PC SOFT

FORUMS PROFESSIONNELS
WINDEVWEBDEV et WINDEV Mobile

pcsoft.us.windev
Forum consacré à WINDEV (version en cours), en anglais
« I am a Windev novice playing a bit with the RAD modul. I have two files with a 1,n relation: The first is called "procedure_type" and contains a automatic identifier procedure_type… »
Débuté le 07 aoû. 2004 par
« Hi In a table you can set a column to sort when ever the column title is clicked. My problem is this will always sort in ascending order. I want it to sort in descending order with… »
Débuté le 11 aoû. 2004 par
1 réponse
« Hi Could someone tell be about memory tables. Most of my tables are what I think are referred to as browse tables. They are based on a query of a table. I use this command to execu… »
Débuté le 11 aoû. 2004 par
« Hi Does anybody know how you would search for a value in a table column. I am not using memory tables. When a user clicks on a record I want to get the value of a column in that re… »
Débuté le 10 aoû. 2004 par
1 réponse
« I have 3 tables. Each table lets say has 10 records. These records are in exact order. Record 1 in table 1 will be the same cusotmer as record 1 in the other 2 tables. What I want … »
Débuté le 10 aoû. 2004 par
« I have a mdi-child-window that has a tab control with 11 tabs, on two of these tabs I have a table control that gets their data from two different queries. Somehow I get the error … »
Débuté le 09 aoû. 2004 par
« Hi I have a query being used by a table. When I select a record and then right click I then bring up a popup menu. I click on a menu item. Now I assume that the current selected re… »
Débuté le 09 aoû. 2004 par
« what is the correct declaration in the Hyperfile ? and how can i transfer the control to the Database ? can anybody help me ?… »
Débuté le 06 aoû. 2004 par
« Hi, As you maybe have noticed (more problably you didn't notice at all ), i am no longer a 'contact' for this forum (check here or click on the 'info + contact' button on top of th… »
Débuté le 08 aoû. 2004 par
« who know it ? I would print Barcode 128 print in an RTF-Field. Then i store the control in an HF7-Record, later i read the Record, display the RTF-Control and also print the RTF-Fi… »
Débuté le 07 aoû. 2004 par