PC SOFT

FORUMS PROFESSIONNELS
WINDEVWEBDEV et WINDEV Mobile

pcsoft.us.windev
Forum consacré à WINDEV (version en cours), en anglais
« I have some more questions if you do not mind: - Is there a way to change the grid-resolution in the window editor? - In Delphi I have Panels and Groupboxes (basically a panel with… »
Débuté le 05 aoû. 2004 par
« I have some tables which I have created some popup menus when the user right clicks. This I know how to do. The question is how do you prevent the default popup from appearing. In … »
Débuté le 05 aoû. 2004 par
« the following Example give me an Error. I read an old Document and will save the Document with SaveAs. The Error is: Error in Exit of Edit3 process, line 17. Object handled by File… »
Débuté le 04 aoû. 2004 par
« I've problems with the Native Progress driver. For example errors with left outer joins. PcSoft is slow on answering to these reported errors. Are there others using this Progress … »
Aucune réponse
« I have downloaded and installed the latest version. It is nice to see English when the user runs an install executable. If I use the Project/Create Executable Setup Procedure butt… »
Débuté le 03 aoû. 2004 par
« I have a table based on a query and I want a separate edit control to function as a incremental search field. I've tried everything I could think of but I am not able to get the ta… »
« Hi Can someone tell be how to find out the number of records in a query. Thanks John Marrone… »
Débuté le 02 aoû. 2004 par
« how i can call the rtf-editor with procedural code ? Has somebody an example ? Thanks Udo… »
Débuté le 30 juil. 2004 par
« One of the new features of WD8 is the ability to create folders (subprojects) within the treeview structure of the project. I have been unable to create folders in the treeview for… »
Débuté le 24 juil. 2004 par
« Where can i find programs examples with SQL?… »
Débuté le 28 juil. 2004 par
Aucune réponse