PC SOFT

FORUMS PROFESSIONNELS
WINDEVWEBDEV et WINDEV Mobile

pcsoft.us.windev
Forum consacré à WINDEV (version en cours), en anglais
« Dear Windevers, What functions to use when I need to export the content of a table (Hyperfile) as an Excel file. thank you robert zhong… »
Débuté le 15 juil. 2004 par
« Dear Windever, I am in the processing of exporting the content of a hyperfile to MS Excel. I need more controls over the operation (which fields to export, which cell to put etc), … »
Débuté le 16 juil. 2004 par
« I read data from an ascii file into variants, since I do not know the data type before hand. I am trying to compare number values that are held in a variant datatype. I can not get… »
Débuté le 14 juil. 2004 par
« Hello all, I am having trouble with all the reports of a proyect seeming corrupted, almost all of the 70 reports crash with a GPF by WD75etat.dll while testing or using the compile… »
Débuté le 15 juil. 2004 par
« Hi friends, Request Details: 1 ) When i am trying to open the file JournalOpération.fic using WDlog.exe it is giving this message ...."The selected Hyper File 7.5 is not logged … »
Aucune réponse
« Please, can somebody tell me how to show a splash screen while the application is loading?. I'm working with WD5.5 Thanks in advance… »
Débuté le 13 juil. 2004 par
« Hi, I've hit yet another MySQL quirk: If I do a query with 'datetime' columns, it the datetime values seconds are dropped from the value: 2004-07-13 08:15:07 appears as 20040713081… »
« I'm starting with my first trial project in WinDev ( and sofar have chosen Hyperfile as the database. I would, however, like to be able to switch between HyperFile, MySQL, MSSQL an… »
Débuté le 12 juil. 2004 par
« Is there a special forum concerning WebDev? If not what is the reason there are so little messages about WebDev? regards, Martin… »
Débuté le 24 juin. 2004 par
« Hello to all, does anybody know how to access the logfiles, created by windev, with commands by programming? Greetings Thilo… »
Débuté le 13 juil. 2004 par