PC SOFT

FORUMS PROFESSIONNELS
WINDEVWEBDEV et WINDEV Mobile

pcsoft.us.windev
Forum consacré à WINDEV (version en cours), en anglais
« I can not get this code to work. It will crash when it tries to execute the HViewToFile function. The error message is in french so I have no clue. I have read the help. Here is th… »
Débuté le 06 juil. 2004 par
« Does anyone know how i can use WinDev 7.5 under Windows 2003 server?… »
Débuté le 05 juil. 2004 par
Aucune réponse
« Four days ago, I discovered WinDev v7.5 and I have fallen in love with it <g> I intend to purchase WinDev V8 when the English version is released in two weeks time. I would … »
Débuté le 04 juil. 2004 par
« Hi everybody, I'm using sidebars and splitters now and it's great stuff! I had a little problem setting a minimum size for a section of the screen. Resizing the screen could render… »
Débuté le 03 juil. 2004 par
« I can not get this view to work. The RaceID field is a string 18 characters in the table DEMO_TestData. Here is the code: Rac is a Data Source vcTemp is a string vnResult is a int … »
Débuté le 02 juil. 2004 par
« I am trying to figure out if a file is a .FIC or a MySQL or other database at runtime. Is there a function to do this? I have found HDescribeConnection, but that only seems to set/… »
Débuté le 01 juil. 2004 par
« Hello, Gosh, Oh no, he again? Yes, it's me again. I think I state the obvious, but what procedure does a real WinDev-er use? Like this : - CDM (I think no) - LDM - RAD generation -… »
Débuté le 30 juin. 2004 par
« I want to set the color of a cell in my table based on if the cells value equals a certain value. Here is my code and it works when I move to a new row. But I want it to work when … »
Débuté le 01 juil. 2004 par
« I am trying to figure out memory tables. The memory table function MAdd has only 3 parameters. 1st Parameter is the name of the memory table. 2nd parameter is the key. 3rd paramete… »
7 réponses
« Hello WinDev Community, I have a question (newbie!!) about combo/listbox. I have in my mind already having read elsewhere about this, but don't know where and when. Searching in th… »